Biotest

Athletics86 V-Diet Day Uno

Like everyone else I just had my first official day yesterday. I am a fire fighter and let me tell you. Ignoring all the calls for shift dinners, cook outs, and nights out with the guys is probably harder work than this actual diet is itself. But somehow I manage to do it.

Since I just recently converted to this workout and had day 1. I didn’t feel as if I had that great of a workout. Don’t take this as a cocky statement by any means. I am starting at the intermediate level due to i have been lifting for some time now and I am in decent shape. I am doing this workout to have that body transformation.

I want to get shredded and add more strength to what I already have. Maybe I am doing the workout wrong so tell me if im doing this wrong.

Keep in mind supplements taken before the workout was daily Metabolic Drive protein, Flameout, Surge Workout Fuel. Only the Workout Fuel being directly prior.

Front squats: 195 lbs Reps: 6,6,5,3 = 20 reps with 30 seconds rest in between each set. (more or less 25 seconds due to getting back under the weight)

Lat Pull down: 180 lbs Reps: 5,4,3,3,2,1,2 = 20 reps ( this one was hard )

Dumbbell Press: 70 lbs Reps: 7,3,3,3,2,2 = 20 reps ( this one was really tough )

Ab-wheel : I didnt have an ab wheel so i did my own ab workout trying to keep the same intensity with 30 seconds in between sets and 45 between exercises.

I know the weights are suppose to be 4-5 rep max but this was sort of a trial period to see what i could do as-well.

While I did this workout it really kicked my butt and felt amazing. But I feel like it was too short and had a lot of energy left over. Would it be ok if i went through it all twice? Would that hurt me more than help me? Is it normal to feel like I did, maybe due to the Surge Workout Fuel? I had a really good sweat and knew it was a good workout but i feel i could do more exercises.

Tell me what you think. I’m 6’2", 205 lbs. Brown hair, brown eyes, like long walk on the beach haha j/k. But any input would really help out. I will take some pictures today and post them up as well kind of get into the swing of things more like everyone else.

Thanks for anyone who took the time to read this. I hope i gave enough information and didn’t come off as cocky in any way shape or form. I just want to make sure im doing this right so i am getting the full workout i am suppose to.

Thanks everyone!

Welcome aboard and post up your measurements and your pictures…they will help to keep you accountable and motivated, especially the pictures as other’s will see change even if you don’t.

I would stick to the workout exactly as laid out–there’s a rhyme and reason for it. It’s quick paced, so somewhat aerobic, and it’s forcing you to lift quickly with proper form. The idea of the diet is to shred fat and maintain muscle–some folks gain lbm as they are probably getting more high quality protein than they had been before the diet. Re-read the text section of the workout to be sure that you understand it. ( http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/the_secrets_to_velocity_training?vdietNavTop )

Note that you drink your surge AFTER the workout, not before (which is what you may have meant).

Good luck!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.