Biotest

Astonishing Results with Plazma/Indigo-3G

Just wanted to let you guys know that I’m literally shocked with the results i’ve seen using Plazma and Indigo-3G for the last 5 months or so. I’ve been shedding body fat, gaining weight, and increasing almost all of my lifts continuously. Bulking, cutting, and strength phases aren’t even in my vocabulary anymore. thanks to Indigo-3G and Plazma, I can do it all in one.

I’ve recommended Biotest products to multiple friends who are seeing great results as well. Def going to be ordering Mirco-Pa and the Plazma/indigo-3G superstack again soon. Keep up the good work Biotest.

Thanks, Grant!

“Bulking, cutting, and strength phases aren’t even in my vocabulary anymore.” We like that. <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G and proper workout nutrition definitely redefine things, don’t they? Especially “bulk” and “cut.”

We appreciate the feedback.

I’ll be updating my results with Plazma, Indigo, Mirco-PA ect here.

Speaking of which, I started using 65lbs dumbells for 8 the other day on overhead press which was great progress. Today I decided to fool around with a few friends, and grabbed the 75’s to see if I could rep it. I was expecting to get 1, maybe 2; Shockingly, I got a solid 6 reps as everyone stood around in shock! “This isn’t supposed to be happening” was the best way I could describe it

I used Indigo and Plazma for the first time yesterday and it was leg day. The energy and endurance I had were like nothing I have ever seen before in myself.

Hack squats,
Back squats
Leg press
Deadlifts
Leg extension with drop sets

I still had energy for more and went and fired out lunges.

The soreness has definitely gotten the better of me this morning, but I love it. Haven’t been disappointed with any Biotest product I’ve tried thus far.

[quote]Grant.fowler10 wrote:
I’ll be updating my results with Plazma, Indigo, Mirco-PA ect here.

Speaking of which, I started using 65lbs dumbells for 8 the other day on overhead press which was great progress. Today I decided to fool around with a few friends, and grabbed the 75’s to see if I could rep it. I was expecting to get 1, maybe 2; Shockingly, I got a solid 6 reps as everyone stood around in shock! “This isn’t supposed to be happening” was the best way I could describe it [/quote]
Nobody ever believes me but back in the day when the real mag10 was legal I was using that and methyl 1 test every workout I used to do

Military pres 375 for 10-12 reps

Bench press 455 for 10 reps

dumbbell rows with 240lb home made dumbbell

I used to have to bring hardware to the gym to add more weight to the machines lol

I just ordered myself 2 bottles of Plazma. Even though money is really tight and I’m not working right now I think its worth it. The recovery is unbelievable and it can’t be duplicated with bulk ingredients. You’ll just be wasting your time. Biotest is really hot right now between MAG-10, Plazma, and Micro-PA and Metabolic Drive you’re getting the best of the best.

I don’t have a link but there is a new study done on police officers where they gained considerably more strength using casien hydroslate compared to a group using whey and another group using just food. Hopefully someone else can find and link it.

[quote]fightnews wrote:
I just ordered myself 2 bottles of Plazma. Even though money is really tight and I’m not working right now I think its worth it. The recovery is unbelievable and it can’t be duplicated with bulk ingredients. You’ll just be wasting your time. Biotest is really hot right now between MAG-10, Plazma, and Micro-PA and Metabolic Drive you’re getting the best of the best.

I don’t have a link but there is a new study done on police officers where they gained considerably more strength using casien hydroslate compared to a group using whey and another group using just food. Hopefully someone else can find and link it.[/quote]

I ordered the Plazma + MAG-10 + Indigo stack w/ 4 extra bottles of Indigo :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to catch up to your level 2 status after that order ships, lulz.

Fightnews - I ALSO remember the days of the ORIGINAL MAG-10 Destroyer. AMAZING product. If only it was still legal, id buy 10 bottles right now.

[quote]jravenwood wrote:
Fightnews - I ALSO remember the days of the ORIGINAL MAG-10 Destroyer. AMAZING product. If only it was still legal, id buy 10 bottles right now. [/quote]

I don’t know why they used the same name. Lulz. One is a protein the other was a PH cocktail. Lulz.

[quote]fightnews wrote:

I don’t have a link but there is a new study done on police officers where they gained considerably more strength using casien hydroslate compared to a group using whey and another group using just food. Hopefully someone else can find and link it.[/quote]

Here it is: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10838463 But Stuart Phillips(@mackinprof) said that the quality of the study was poor.

[quote]kissdadookie wrote:

[quote]jravenwood wrote:
Fightnews - I ALSO remember the days of the ORIGINAL MAG-10 Destroyer. AMAZING product. If only it was still legal, id buy 10 bottles right now. [/quote]

I don’t know why they used the same name. Lulz. One is a protein the other was a PH cocktail. Lulz. [/quote]

why change the name when one product is awesome ( marketing). Same thing happened with the T2 product back in the day. The original was awesome second one not so much.

those products were a methylated oral steroid… nothing special.