Biotest

Are You Not Entertained

Hello V-Dieters here’s my brief story. Im a former big ten football player, I played my last season in 2005 at 5’10" 205lb with 6% bf…

In 06 and 07 I worked out intermittently and maintained relatively good shape but in 08 I really didnt do much and got out of shape for the 1st time in my life 220lb 17% bf.

So i made a new years resolution to “Reclaim my Physique” and figured in about 8 weeks of eating healthy and working out hard id be back…well that was wrong…while i had no problem putting on muscle I have a hard time burning of fat.

Being that I no longer care about athletic performance and basically only care about my appearance this was a big problem… I put in some more time playing pick up basketball and riding the bike but still didnt get the results I wanted. At any other point in my life just being active was enough to get me ripped so i need to try something new…I had lost some weight but was still 215lb 15% bf

I have never dieted before in my life so i was skeptical when 1st came across the V-Diet but the fact that weight lifting was included in the workout reeled me in. This isnt a progam that will ever be the “latest fad”…because it still takes hard work in the gym…and most people are looking for the sit back and watch the pounds melt off type diet…

Here are my stats right now
Height 5’10"
Weight 217
Neck 16.25
Shoulders
Chest - Upper 41.5
Chest - Lower 39
Waist - at Navel 36
Waist - at largest 36.5
Hips - at largest 35
Upper Arm 14.625
Upper Leg 26
Lower Leg 15.75
Ankle 9

the other week 1 pics

side

back

I start on Monday April 27th… I think im in good enough shape to with the advanced workouts…I would say wish me luck but there’s no way im not making through this thing after paying 600 bucks…haha…thats all the motivation ill need

OOOO, you’re going to kill this diet! There is NO failing here - welcome aboard!

I am in the exact same boat as you bro. Practically the same starting stats. Starting on Monday. The log starts tomorrow. Let’s put this bitch down.

yeah i ready to kill this thing…from reading alot of other logs it sounds like the 1st week is the worst, but im sure its nothing i cant handle…

ill be lookin for your log

[quote]twondog22 wrote:
yeah i ready to kill this thing…from reading alot of other logs it sounds like the 1st week is the worst, but im sure its nothing i cant handle…

ill be lookin for your log [/quote]

I haven’t had any trouble, minus the inital dislike of the Superfood. It’s all mental - just convince yourself that you’re pretty much the most awesome person on earth and things will go smoothly.

Do you have a family/gf at home? If not, it should be a ton easier

Oh yeah, you’re going to rock this thing!

Keep us posted!

1st thing i must say is WOW there are some babies on here…The shakes were not nearly as bad as some make them out to be…I make up with a good amount of water so that i can down em in about 10sec but still some of you way exaggerated how bad the shakes taste…
The shakes do make me gassy for 15 minutes after but maybe its because im drinking them so fast

The workout was pretty easy…although i anticipated this because the monday advanced workout looked to be the easiest of the 3 days…anyone else agree?

I felt nothing from the HOT-ROX so im going to pop those 2 at a time tomorrow

I did get a headache between the 2nd and 3rd shake but it went away right way after the shake

The hardest part of my workout was the NEPA after work…HOLY CALF BURNING HELL walking on the treadmill was…i had to stop after 30min and go ride the bike for the last 30…I seriously think the NEPA is gonna be the hardest thing for me …i must have really weak under worked calves because they were burning and starting to cramp up from just walking 3-4mph on 0-3.5 degree incline…i will never look down on power walkers again…

but after today i dont think ill have any problems with the V-Diet…especially if this was supposed to be the worst day…

oh yeah and the chocolate Surge was fine for me …yeah it was a little sweet but i feel like the people who are complaining about the taste of the shakes are drinking the shakes too casually…
what i mean by this is they sip on it rather than dumping back and continuously gulping it down…that seems to work great for me at least

So far so good im feeling like this is going to be way easier than I thought…Watch tomorrow be killer for me now that im cocky…haha

This is the blender im using…I saw Chris suggesting to use it and it is MONEY…you can easily take it to work with you and the fact that it doubles as a cup make it perfect for the V-Diet… since you are constantly making shakes the cup feature means you dont need to pour and have any other glasses to drink your shake…you just blend detach and chug so simple and not messy…you can find it at walmart and Amazon.com for about 20bucks

I am gonna get me one of those!!! Everyone looks at me weird cuz I am drinking mine out of our big ass blender. This would be a bit more reasonable.

I agree with you that this is easier than what I thought it would be. I do believe we build it up to be a huge deal because it’s a very different way of “eating.” Glad to see you are good with it and that you won’t have any problems with it. Stay strong bro. We got this…

I agree, the Monday workout is the easier of the three. Have fun on Wednesday! :wink: Maybe it will be different for you, but that Wednesday workout kicked my ass at first. But then, I have no endurance. Well, it’s a bit better now.

And again I agree, chug those shakes. Yeah the ones with Superfood and flax taste a little nasty, but I just guzzle em down and that’s that. No bitchin.

You are going to get great results man. Keep it up!

yeah im sizing up wednesday workout now…theres no doubt its gonna be harder…

and is there any reason why every keeps saying that im going to have great results or is that just general positivity/motivation…thanks either way

Polsen714—not living with family or gf so i able to focus hard core for these 28 days…

alright gonna stretch my calves and go to sleep 1 day down 27 to go

[quote]twondog22 wrote:
and is there any reason why every keeps saying that im going to have great results or is that just general positivity/motivation…thanks either way
[/quote]

because there is no other program out there that can give you the results that this one can in this short of time period…if you stick to it for the duration. It aint easy at all, but the results are incredible.

[quote]art_vandelay wrote:
twondog22 wrote:

because there is no other program out there that can give you the results that this one can in this short of time period…if you stick to it for the duration. It aint easy at all, but the results are incredible.
[/quote]

You’re also starting with a great base. Someone else said it somewhere on the forum that when starting with a good amount of muscle, your body will focus primarily on burning fat.
Basically, the more muscle you have, the better you look at the end

[quote]twondog22 wrote:
[/quote]

Because you have a very good base of muscle starting out. It is apparent from your pics that when you lean out you will have enough muscle to look ripped, unlike some.

Some of us are dieting down and will feel the need to go on muscle-gaining phases after the V-diet. You don’t look like that will be necessary in order to achieve a great physique.

[quote]Polsen714 wrote:
You’re also starting with a great base. Someone else said it somewhere on the forum that when starting with a good amount of muscle, your body will focus primarily on burning fat.
Basically, the more muscle you have, the better you look at the end[/quote]

We must have been posting at the same time, LOL.

Bro, first of all, welcome. Glad you decided to take the journey along with the rest of us.

And again, you’re gonna get absolutely JACKED by the end of the program! You’re already pretty diesel so it can only get better!

Keep us updated!

Eye on the Prize and Stay Strong.

• Kirby

the 600$ reason is a great call…started the same day as you man…good luck