Biotest

Apple Cider Vinegar to Cut Sweetness?

So I have no problem with the V-Diet except for the sweetness of Metabolic Drive. After some research it looks like a little lemon juice or apple cider vinegar would be the best options for cutting the sweetness. Are there any potential problems to doing this?

Nice Chris response: Doesn’t sound too tasty, but as long as it doesn’t add calories it should be fine.

Meany McMeanPants Chris response: Too sweet? Boo hoo. Suck it up.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Nice Chris response: Doesn’t sound too tasty, but as long as it doesn’t add calories it should be fine.

Meany McMeanPants Chris response: Too sweet? Boo hoo. Suck it up. [/quote]

Thanks for the quick response. I figured the Meany McMeanPants answer was going to come out, but you must be getting soft in your old age, haha. J/K, for some reason anything with sucralose just kills me. Gets me the the verge of vomiting. I’m ok with sucking it up, but if I can make it a little more bearable without sacrificing results then I’m all for it. Although I will say, I don’t think after this I’ll ever drink chocolate milk ever again.

After some research I’m thinking that some ascorbic acid may be a viable solution as well.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.