Biotest

Anyone Know of Any High Quality MRPs?

I’ve read up on Ny-tro pro 40 by AST sports science and it seems legit as hell. Low fat, high protein (blend) with a good amount of low GI carbs. I want something that ideally has some fiber as well. I know ny-tro is discontinued and it doesn’t seem like muscle XGF by AST is anywhere close to as good. suggestions?

There’s this top secret stuff called Metabolic Drive. You can get Low Carb or Muscle Growth Formula.

Here’s a link, but don’t tell too many people or it’ll sell out:

Hey this does actually seem pretty damn good. The only downside i see is that out of 270 calories, 70 are from fat whereas with the Ny-tro pro, out of 260 calories only 10 are from fat. I’m definitely gonna check it out once i get some $$$ though. thanks!

[quote]Deluxe_Supreme wrote:
Hey this does actually seem pretty damn good. The only downside i see is that out of 270 calories, 70 are from fat whereas with the Ny-tro pro, out of 260 calories only 10 are from fat. I’m definitely gonna check it out once i get some $$$ though. thanks![/quote]

The fat is good fat, it’ll make you lean, mean and one hell of a machine.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.