Biotest

Anyone Done This More Than Once?

I think I read somehwere that at least one of you guys was doing this for the 2nd time.

I just wondered if there are any differences the 2nd time around?

Is it easier or harder now that you know what to expect and what you go through?

Currently in my half way through my 3rd week, having the occasional wish to break it but nothing I can’t handle.

I have.

I found it works better the second time because you know what to expect and how to counter it. This aspect also made it easier the second time too.

[quote]alisdair wrote:
I think I read somehwere that at least one of you guys was doing this for the 2nd time.

I just wondered if there are any differences the 2nd time around?

Is it easier or harder now that you know what to expect and what you go through?

Currently in my half way through my 3rd week, having the occasional wish to break it but nothing I can’t handle.[/quote]

I did and I loved it. I love the way I feel on this diet as well. I feel like my blood is clean, weird I know. Anyway, the 2nd time around I had a huge plate of vegetables once a day just to have something to chew and help the metabolism via digesting something. The vegetables were typically a mix of frozen and included broccoli, cauliflower and maybe some green beans. I would top it with salt, pepper and some italian spices or something like that, even lemon juice and/or capers. give it a try, it won’t hurt your results.

I am currently on round two. It seems easier this time since I know that it works and nothing is surprising me. I have been a little less strict (I felt guilty last time for eating a children�??s chewable vitamin) like chewing some gum here and there (only 8-10 calories) and drinking the odd bottle of coke zero.

I even kept a daily weight log last time (I know you aren�??t supposed to weigh yourself daily but I did and it didn�??t kill me) so I can see if there are patterns that develop. I would love if research could get done on the diet to formulate maybe the best patterns to follow (when to do the exercise, take supps and NEP to maximise the physical result).

I will say that I thought I was insane the first time and now I know I’m nuts for doing it again. I did it in January and lost around 30 lbs during the whole process (24lbs during the 4 weeks), am down only 18.5 lbs this time with 5 days to go in the first stage.

So the second time is easier but I’d space them out and try to learn from the first time as much as you can.

Read the thread, “V-Diet Via Dizzle.” It’s my log of when I did it twice in a row. I had fantastic results and felt great.

-dizzle

[quote]Brick Wall wrote:

(I felt guilty last time for eating a children�??s chewable vitamin) [/quote]

Was a little worried when I first (mis)read that, thought you were talking about eating children!!!

Thanks for the replies guys. Just enterring my final week. Bring it on!!