Biotest

Any V-Dieters in Toronto

just wondering.

I’m live in Waterloo.

Doing a modified V-Diet right now…

Not T.O. but at least SW Ontario. I’m on week 2 right now. Down 10 lbs (give or take. I lost 9 by my first official weigh in).

I’m in Downtown Toronto and on the V-Diet for 2 and a half weeks now but I’m going to Cuba Saturday and got to stop,I got really good results from it, I lost 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks and my last day Saturday.

I’m in Niagara Falls and finished the complete diet & transition phase this month. I went from 226lbs to 208lbs in the 6 full weeks of the program. The 3.0 version looks awesome…almost makes me want to try it again!

I’m in York Region and doing the V-Diet for the 2nd time around. Lost around 18 pounds and got some really nice abs to go along with it.

Looking forward to hitting it up again.

DG

I’m starting in 2 weeks. Just order everything today. And i have to say OUCH!! When I did all the calculations for how much this was going to cost I forgot about the exchange rate. The whole thing is going to be well over $900…

If that’s not motivation I don’t know what is.

I’m in Toronto, I just started day 1 of V-Diet today.

Lateralus, you can buy Biotest supplements at a number of supplement stores in Toronto. Then you don’t have to deal with the exchange rate fluctuations, S&H and possible border charges.

GO Fitness,

If you don’t mind me asking, what were your measurements (fat %, waist circumference, etc.) before and after the diet?

Reason I ask is that I’ve let myself fall to about 15-17% body fat (depending on what kind of measurement calculations you use) and I want to know what I can expect if I follow this religiously.

Thanks,
Jumpoff

[quote]jumpoff wrote:

Lateralus, you can buy Biotest supplements at a number of supplement stores in Toronto. Then you don’t have to deal with the exchange rate fluctuations, S&H and possible border charges.[/quote]

The only spot I know of where i can buy them is the SND on Yonge st. and the cost is roughly $80 for Metabolic Drive, and Surge. So the cost doesn’t work out to any less expensive. The price is almost identical, and since i live downtown and don’t own a car, it’s the difference between a 30 second walk back from the post office or a 10 minute walk from SND. 10 Metabolic drives wouldn’t be all that heavy, but it’d be a little awkward for sure.

If you know somewhere that the price is more reasonable please let me know.

Thanks

[quote]Lateralus4418 wrote:
jumpoff wrote:

Lateralus, you can buy Biotest supplements at a number of supplement stores in Toronto. Then you don’t have to deal with the exchange rate fluctuations, S&H and possible border charges.

The only spot I know of where i can buy them is the SND on Yonge st. and the cost is roughly $80 for Metabolic Drive, and Surge. So the cost doesn’t work out to any less expensive. The price is almost identical, and since i live downtown and don’t own a car, it’s the difference between a 30 second walk back from the post office or a 10 minute walk from SND. 10 Metabolic drives wouldn’t be all that heavy, but it’d be a little awkward for sure.

If you know somewhere that the price is more reasonable please let me know.

Thanks[/quote]

If you’re downtown, this may be too much of a distance to travel for supplements but Olympic Nutrition (1027 Finch ave West) will order it for 65$. I know the owner of the place and buy my supplements there. Also, he usually gives better discounts the more you buy.

[quote]jumpoff wrote:

If you’re downtown, this may be too much of a distance to travel for supplements but Olympic Nutrition (1027 Finch ave West) will order it for 65$. I know the owner of the place and buy my supplements there. Also, he usually gives better discounts the more you buy.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. I’ll keep that in mind if i ever have an extremely large order. I really can’t see myself putting through an order this large again, but if i do it’ll be worth the time to travel up there.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.