Biotest

Any Reason Not to Add Superfood to V-diet?

Well, is there any reason not too?

Unless you use something like Greens+ Multi+ to make up for the lack of veggies… I would say no.

A multivitamin just can not make up for fruits/veggies.

I’ve noticed that Shugart is incredibly reluctant to make any changes to the diet since it was first created, no matter whether they make the diet better. However in the case of this product, I’m sure it’ll find its way into the official diet plan :wink:

Superfood wasn’t around during the formulation of the V-Diet, but many have since used it with success as part of the plan. It’s not essential, but it’s a fine addition. I’d use it if I were doing the diet again.

Will Superfood affect your calorie intake at all?

Not at all, the serving size is 5 grams, one teaspoon. At most 20 calories and I think I am pushing it.

if one does not have access to Superfood (yet) then what could you use to keep yourself alkaline?

[quote]cpcloud wrote:
if one does not have access to superfood (yet) then what could you use to keep yourself alkaline?[/quote]

With all that protein? Probably nothing.

I used to juice and do the Paleo Diet.

Compared to juicing (with organic or nearly all organic), Superfood looks to be both more antioxidant-containing and cheaper.

[quote]wirewound wrote:
cpcloud wrote:
if one does not have access to superfood (yet) then what could you use to keep yourself alkaline?

With all that protein? Probably nothing.[/quote]

5-10grs of glutamine with each shake would probably be the best you could do.

If you take in allot of whey protein, that itself is alkalinizing in the body.

[quote]Blashy wrote:
If you take in allot of whey protein, that itself is alkalinizing in the body.

[/quote]

i thought protein was acid forming.