Biotest

And So It Starts

I started my V-Diet yesterday. It actually went really well, can you believe I actually like the shakes! The only thing I don’t like was the strawberry and banana shakes, yuck! I will update once a week!

I’m with you, strawberry and banana are not my favorites either. Chocolate seems to be my go-to, good luck! I’m 4 days in now and am counting down the seconds & minutes until my 1st HSM!

Ok my first week is officially done! I think it went really well…my body all around feels tighter, which is an awesome feeling. I also went down 6 pounds! I think thats pretty good for being female and I’ve never lost that much weight in one week before.

I also forgot to put up my starting measurements (so these were as of last monday):
FEMALE, 19 yrs old

Height: 5’10"
Weight: 174
Neck: 12 1/8"
Shoulders: 44"
Chest: 37"
Stomach (at largest): 35 3/4"
Hips (at largest): 38"
L Arm: 12 3/8"
R Arm: 12 2/8"
R Upper Leg: 25 6/8"
L Upper Leg: 26"
Lower Leg: 14 3/4"
Waist (skinniest part of stomach):34"
Butt: 41.5"

Unfortunately I don’t have the tools to measure my body fat percentage :frowning:

I am now through week 2 of the V-Diet. I all together lost 8 pounds now which is really good in two weeks. However everything is getting a little difficult because I can’t see much of a change in my body.

I can’t help but to still feel fat, but that feeling probly won’t go away until I have the perfect body. I keep trying to remember that I still have 4 weeks left and a lot can happen in that time so I just need to be patient!

yeah its early to make any conclusions… I just started second week and haven’t budged on the scale since the initial drop, but won’t let that deter me.

Stick to it! 1/3 of the way there!

I just saw your question on my before and after page, sorry I don’t get on here as much as I’d like to now days, anyways reading through your log, sounds like you are off to a great start, with my experience I saw changes in my weight the first 2 weeks of the diet, then on weeks 3 and 4 my weight did not change alot at all, especially week 3 going on to week 4 I was starting to get discouraged but I still continued to take pictures and measurements and that said it all, the changes in my body started to take place noticeably by end of week 4 and from there on.

Right now you may feel at a stand still just push through it, you are creating momentum as you keep going it will happen if you stick with it. Don’t think about how many more weeks just think about the day and getting through the day and before you know it you’ll be on week 4. The other thing I did at week 3 since I was discouraged was I started doing my Nepa walks on an incline treadmill from 6% to 10% just to add some intensity and I think it helped also.

As far as the HSM meals I loved any fish or filet mignon with grilled vegetables like zuchinni and squash these are my favorite grilled. At the point your at it feels like forever probably, but it’s not keep pushing through it it’s a huge accomplishment getting through it, and it will change you! Goodluck I’ll be checking in on you. If your not taking pictures you NEED to, look at my pics that was my motivation, and I posted them it helps for people to give you feedback.

Thanks for all the replies!

So I only lost a pound this past week so I’m 165 now, which is the lowest I’ve been in a while. I’m feeling pretty good, the only thing that bothers me is I still have this stupid pooch on my tummy that just doesn’t seem to be going down! I’m hoping the after pictures will turn out good next week and push me through the transition phase

Alright everyone I’m done with my 4th week, so now I’m in my transition phase! This last week I lost 2.5 lbs to make it a total of 11.5 lbs lost over the past 4 weeks! But watch out cuz I still have two weeks of transitioning left to do!

Height: 5’10"
Weight: 174 --> 162.5
Neck: 12 1/8" --> 12 4/8"
Shoulders: 43 1/4" -->
Chest: 37" --> 35.5"
Stomach (at largest): 35 3/4" --> 35.5"
Hips (at largest): 38" --> 36.5"
L Arm: 12 3/8" --> 11.5"
R Arm: 12 2/8" --> 12"
R Upper Leg: 25 6/8" --> 24 1/8"
L Upper Leg: 26" --> 24.5"
Lower Leg: 14 6/8" --> 14 3/8"
Waist (skinniest part of stomach):34" --> 30"
Butt: 41.5" --> 40.5"

All together: -11.5 lbs, -16 inches :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Before and after pictures will be up in two weeks!