Biotest

And Here... We... Go!

Well I ordered my supplies. Only a matter of time until I regress back to an infantile state before I consumed solid foods on a daily basis. Soon enough!

First Shake down the hatch this morning.

Current weight 209lbs

Day Two:
Don’t feel too different. I notice that when the times come that I would eat a normal meal I crave the foods that I used to eat but then remind myself to have my shake first. After my shake I really don’t feel like having other food even if I could. If anyone is considering trying this thing but is afraid of the taste, the Metabolic Drive protein mix is the best tasting stuff I have ever had. That definitely makes a difference. With other shakes you find yourself dreading drinking them, that’s what I think makes you crave other foods even more. With this stuff, you don’t mind the taste so once you drink it your cravings dissipate.

Going to hit the gym this evening and will update how that goes!
(Had a pretty intense myofascial release session last night so any drops could be from that!)

Gym session was good. I felt very tired, more so than usual, but was able to complete my work out to satisfaction. Day three almost down. Hard poops though. Even with the fiber stool is somewhat hard and not very much is present. I am not really hungry, but I do have fairly intense cravings.

It is an interesting feeling to know the difference between being hungry and just wanting to eat something for the mental aspect. Only 25 mor days to go!

[quote]Dr. Swole wrote:
It is an interesting feeling to know the difference between being hungry and just wanting to eat something for the mental aspect. Only 25 mor days to go![/quote]

I totally agree… yesterday I had my 1st HSM meal (3rd feeding of the day) I actually appreciated every bite my food for the 1st time in a very long time not just mindless eating cause i was bored or something

I had my first HSM today also JailB8! It felt great. It was very delicious but I couldn’t even eat the normal portion sizes that I would because my stomach has accomodiated to liquid now! I definitely made the meal count though, I went to a BBQ with some friends and noticed that it really is the little things that add up. I was previously on a Paleo Diet and dropped a lot of weight but couldn’t seem to break though this wall. On this V-Diet it helps me realize the portions that I was eating and that if I ever want to get where I want to be casual snacking on foods that are less than ideal just does not work for my body type. It’s sad though that to get where I want to be, I will never drink a beer ever again… :frowning:

[quote]Dr. Swole wrote:
It’s sad though that to get where I want to be, I will never drink a beer ever again… :([/quote]

i am with you on that one, I actually stopped drinking couple months ago (beer) hard liquor it’s been 2 yrs. I went out with some friends to the bar on Friday night just the smell of it makes me gag. Beer, pop sugar drinks it’s all history now

It’s the day after my HSM and I am having pretty bad cravings for solid food. But I think I can keep at this thing. Gym day today, we will really see how strength is going today and get a good weight from the scale there. I don’t know if i will be able to choke down the SURGE recover as it taste pretty bad… It makes me sick to my stomach and want to vomit. Don’t know if taking it before or after the shake would be better… A long few weeks are ahead, but week one is almost down!

Had a good day at the gym today, weights seemed to move a little easier and a littler heavier. But I am pretty hungry… Drinking the shakes is not a problem its the craving for solid foods. Weight is still 210 but I assume that since my strength is going up things are moving in the right direction.