Biotest

Anaconda/Plazma

I’ve been using Anaconda for awhile and it has worked great for me. Is there that much of a noticeable difference between the two for those of you that have taken them?

Also, being lactose intolerant, anything that says “contains milk ingredients” scares me to death. Or at least scares me to the bathroom. lol Anaconda and Mag 10 does not affect me so I was wondering if Plazma will.

Since Plazma is now Biotest’s premier peri workout supplement, will Anaconda be discontinued anytime soon?

Plazma does not contain lactose or any allergenic proteins and is entirely suited for those with any lactose problem, even for the very sensitive, and also for those with any milk allergy. Not a problem; you’ll be fine.

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma is the most advanced version of our workout nutrition supplements, designed for elite level athletes and lifters who are pushing themselves to the point of breaking. Plazma is essentially designed to keep that from happening, accelerating size gains, strength gains, and recovery. It is the professional formula of previous products. If you like Anaconda, then you’ll love Plazma.

If you’ve never had an issue with Anaconda or MAG-10, Plazma won’t be an issue either. Their labels also say “Contains Milk Ingredients” which is required for any product containing casein, or in the case of Plazma, highly structuralized di-/tripeptides hydrolyzed from bioactive casein. Even those who have issues with milk have no problems with Plazma. It’s just something that’s required to be placed in the label.

Thanks for the replies.

I’m currently on a fat loss phase and plan to do 2 a days in a couple of weeks during that phase. I’ve always wanted to take Indigo 3G and Plazma but thought it would be best on a phase when putting on muscle, such as Thibs Layer System, not for fat loss. But the thought of taking in more carbs (your quote: Wouldn’t you rather eat 300g of carbs per day, lose body fat and keep it off for good, and make gains in the gym?) on training days without the fear of putting on fat intrigued me to try Indigo/Plazma.

I agree with Chris on this. I have taken both and currently do take both. I take Anaconda when I have an easier or extra workout and take the Plazma for the brutal ones. It is truly bizzare how well it works. I am doing the Reactive Pump program right now and the chest day is a lot of sets but I finish it after giving 100% the entire workout and feel like I can literally lift for 2 more hours. It is like you cannot tire yourself out. They have outdone themsleves. Couple that with the Indigo like you are thinking and MAG-10 and you will see great improvements.

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:
I agree with Chris on this. I have taken both and currently do take both. I take Anaconda when I have an easier or extra workout and take the Plazma for the brutal ones. It is truly bizzare how well it works. I am doing the Reactive Pump program right now and the chest day is a lot of sets but I finish it after giving 100% the entire workout and feel like I can literally lift for 2 more hours. It is like you cannot tire yourself out. They have outdone themsleves. Couple that with the Indigo like you are thinking and MAG-10 and you will see great improvements.[/quote]
Perfect write up T-bone,can’t add anything to this except i agree.