Biotest

Anaconda / MAG-10 Dosing Plan

I know I’ve been asking a lot of questions but I’ve been feeling really healthy and ready to step up my training so I just want to make sure I have this sorted out before I start my new program. How does this look…

Sunday (Morning bonus session only)
0700 - MAG-10 before/during/after morning bonus session
0830 - Meal one
1230 - Meal two
1630 - Meal three
1930 - Meal four
2330 - MAG-10

Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday (Morning bonus and Main session)
0830 - Meal one
0930 - Anaconda/Main Session
1130 - Mag10
1330 - Meal two
1630 - Meal three
1930 - Meal four
2330 - MAG-10

Wednesday/Saturday (Morning and second bonus*)
0830 - Meal one
0930 - Anaconda/Second Bonus
1100 - Meal two
1500 - Meal three
1900 - Meal four
2300 - MAG-10

*Second bonus is whatever I’m up for that day. usually in the park. sprints, tire flips, prowler, loaded carries. short but intense session.

I know CT answered me about the formulas being new and how the mass gain protocol I mentioned no longer fits for the new Anaconda and MAG-10, but what about adding a scoop of MD to each main meal and after two weeks also adding a FINiBAR? Thanks a lot!

That plan looks solid.

Since your peri-workout is in place and you’re getting in a couple of MAG-10 pulses during the day, the next step on mass plan would be to simply increase calories. A food rule of thumb is about 800 calories over what you’d consider maintenance calories. Adding Metabolic Drive to meals is easy enough. I also like to use natural nut butter since a serving is usually an easy 200 calories.

FINiBARs would work too. Adding just one per day would give you good carbs and almost 300 cals. Convenient too.

So, 1 FINiBAR, plus 1 serving of natural nut butter, plus 3 scoops of Metabolic Drive per day (I used low carb to figure cals on that) = about 800 calories.

Some may need more or less calories, but 800 extra per day is a good place to start for mass gains with minimal (if any) fat gains. Could be 500, could be 1000, but 800 will get you rolling.

My rice pudding recipe as an extra meal during the day could help too: http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity_recipe/fast_easy_rice_pudding

Awesome. Thank you so much.