Biotest

Amounts for V-Diet

Sorry about this if it has been posted in another thread but there are so many its hard to find a specific thing.

I worked out that i needed 5 shakes a day , when looking at the Metabollic drive it says 32 portions and for 4 weeks , so therefore 35 shakes a week times 4 weeks would be around 140 shakes , yes ?

therefore divide by the the amount of serving on the tub it equals to around 5 tubs.
is this right due to the fact i need to get the order right as im from Uk and would not like having to pay shipping twice . Especially at current exchange rate.

Sorry if this has been explained before like i said so much information difficult to sort through.
Thanks

fitzz - I’m guessing that you probably have computed 5 shakes at 2 scoops each, right?

each “serving” on the Metabolic Drive label is only one scoop.

So you would need 10 scoops per day x 28 days = 280 scoops. Divided by 30 portions per bottle (ALWAYS estimate low) - and you would need 9.333 bottles - round up to :

10 bottles.

That would only get you through the 4 weeks though. Don’t forget that you need shakes for the transition phase as well :slight_smile:

My eyes went crossed trying to read that LOL…Math + me = confused.

[quote]thaiclinch wrote:
My eyes went crossed trying to read that LOL…Math + me = confused.[/quote]

LOL - Yeah, well I love my numbers :slight_smile: That’s just the dweeby accountant in me peeking out! Comes in handy when manipulating macro’s for a cutting phase though!

Right my mistake, cheers for that ,
man being a student i defo cant afford that now.
I’m guessing one scoop probably isnt a good idea ?
Just trying to cut costs lol
Thanks alot

-fitz

[quote]fitzz wrote:
Right my mistake, cheers for that ,
man being a student i defo cant afford that now.
I’m guessing one scoop probably isnt a good idea ?
Just trying to cut costs lol
Thanks alot

-fitz[/quote]

Don’t forget, with this diet you won’t be spending money on food or beer, so at least in my case it ends up not costing me significantly more than my normal lifestyle.