Biotest

Amit Sapir Log 2

Update:

Im competing in a powerlifting meet in Portland this weekend. Currently in the middle of my water load and cutting to 198 this time.

I’ll keep you posted with how it goes. Feeling very strong now!

New all time world record at 195.6lbs. this was an AMAZING DAY for me.
More to come. one more meet to finish this season with a bang. I will write a full meet re-cap soon.
Here are the videos for now. Enjoy

Jeeezzzzz. Seems like every week you are breaking something. Amazing work man

How cool is this thread, seriously? Insane strength regardless of weight, and even insaner at that weight.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Jeeezzzzz. Seems like every week you are breaking something. Amazing work man[/quote]

Thank you so much. I’m working very hard for each one of these records. Every ounce of energy, passion, determination and commitment that I have are going Into every training session. In the end of the day it pays off. A lot of it is a mental game for me, it seems that the stronger I get mentally the stronger I become physically.
I have one more meet this season in 4-5 weeks where I plan to get another world record, possibly in the 220 category and this would make it 11 world records in my 1 year anniversary since starting powerlifting. I believe no one has ever done this before and I hope I inspire people and show that with hard work can allow you to achieve any dream.
#squatlegacy

[quote]daltron wrote:
How cool is this thread, seriously? Insane strength regardless of weight, and even insaner at that weight. [/quote]

Thank you so much for the kind words and support. I’m very blessed to have T-Nation behind me as they allow me to make my dreams a reality.

Had to take a few days to let the results of this meet sink in. I’ll consider this one of the best days of my life. This was a very emotional meet for me just like the last few meets that I’ve done.

I’m in the middle of a prep and have 4 more weeks to peak for my last meet of this season so I’m trying to stay focused and keep my mind in the right place. I plan on hitting one more big number before going into my off season. I am now 18lbs away from my original goal of 800 that I set for myself as a long term goal in my friend powerlifting meet. I hope in my next meet in November (my 1 year powerlifting anniversary) that I will break 1 more world record possibly in the 220 category which would make it 11 all time world records in 1 year. For me this will put a stamp on my squat legacy. I hope to inspire other people to know that’s anything is possible. So many people to thank and I will probably fall short here… My professional team: Chris Duffin, Brandon Senn, Stan Efferding, Leah Davis. Chris Duffin is the person who impacted my powerlifting career more than anyone. He’s a very good friend of mine and his professional knowledge and help with my career is priceless, I couldn’t have done it without him.

They say powerlifting is an individual sport but in the high level people don’t understand how much others are involved behind the scenes. My support team is probably the best in the industry, I can’t thank them enough. Also, for all of you guys who follow my career your encouragement and support means more to me than you’ll ever know. And thank you to slingshot for all of the awesome gear!
Most of all I want to thank Biotest for support my career and my family, they’ve allowed me to achieve every possible dream I’ve had in this sport. They are a lot more than sponsors, I consider them my family and very proud to be a part of the team.

Stay tuned… 4 more weeks and 1 more meet to end my season. I will take some well deserved rest and recovery after this.

Much love to everyone for the support.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/4/4/44993_ORIG-12075076_915733651843298_6645669586343982544_n.jpg

Day before weigh in!
196lbs here

Some good motivation

UPDATE:

I’m 1 week out from my last powerlifting meet of the year. I’m trying to do something that no one else ever did before - I plan on breaking the 220lb category all-time squat world record and be the first person ever to hold 3 world records in 3 different weight classes.

I’m very excited to get there and I’m feeling stronger than I’ve ever been. I really hope to hit an 800lb squat which was my goal since my first meet 1 year ago.

I’ll post an update on Saturday to let you know how everything is going.

Huge thank to biotest for all of their ongoing support, I’m very blessed to be a part of the t-nation family.

Any plans to get the world record total (squat+bench+deadlift) ? 3 world records in 3 different weight classes would leave no doubt… You are one beastly lifter!!!

On a side note how do you can get stronger and stronger like there is no limit for you. I mean it’s not like you have "noob"gains, you have years and years of experience in the squat.

Good luck in your next meet!

Honestly right now my arms are still not functioning properly since the surgeries therefore my bench and deadlift isn’t anywhere near where they used to be so it would be very arrogant of me to think about a total record right now until I can sort some of these issues out.
Unfortunately recovery is much harder and complicated than I expected.

I just work my ass off everytime I come to the gym even when I’m injured. I’m lucky enough to have access to all of the biotest supplements and the difference that they’ve made in training and recovery over the past years is just unheard of.
When your recovery is perfect and your nutrition is perfect you can always progress. You also need to remember this is my job… I am a coach and an athlete. My days are based around helping others and training myself so my lifestyle is very training friendly. I sleep 8-9hours every night and I have naps during the day. I also have daily treatments to help with injuries. I have a whole team who works for me to help me get better so I can concentrate on lifting and getting stronger.
Everything I do in the gym from warming up to max weight is planned and accurate. I think that since I’m relatively new to powerlifting I still haven’t got close to my max potential. As long as I can stay injury free I feel like there’s a lot more to come. Thank you for following I really appreciate it,

last heavy session before the meet

Congratulations Coach on your new World Record of 822lbs in the 220lb weight class. You’re truly an inspiration. Can’t wait to see what you’re next big win will be.

Thank you.
Here is the meet videos of all 3 World records. it was an amazing day

This was an amazing, long, and difficult year. It was the most satisfying yet challenging year of both my career and personal life. So many ups and downs which have left me with 13 all time squat world records this year and domination of 3 weight categories in that lift. I don’t have enough words of gratitude for the people who made this possible for me - they are the reason I can do what I do and their support, help, and words of both encouragement and “man the fk up” are invaluable to me. I honestly believe they are working even harder than me and my achievements are a reflection of that work. @kabuki_strong @stanefferding @leahrmt @testosteronenation @Biotest re the fire behind me and are one of my biggest motivations to push harder. I’m forever grateful. Anyone who knows me knows I won’t rest for long and have new goals in mind…I’m going to try and attempt being the first to hold the squat record in 5 categories and am only 4 lbs & 30 lbs away. I’m fired up to not only continue to be the top of the game, but to create a legacy in this sport. ‪#‎roadto855lbs‬ ‪#‎newgoals‬ ‪#‎5classdomination‬ ‪#‎squatlegacy‬ ‪#‎powerlifting‬ ‪#‎weighttraining‬ ‪#‎bodybuilding‬ ‪#‎dietcoach‬ ‪#‎strong‬ @sbdapparel ‪#‎worldrecord‬

I LOVE my Indigo!

Amit,

What was your bench press and deadlift at your last meet? And what was the poundage of each squat attempt?