Biotest

Amit Sapir Log 2

i will also be very very interested on your views on nutrition for bodybuilding …macros . food combinations, how to modify things for breaking plateaus, supps…etc

[quote]bill2 wrote:
i will also be very very interested on your views on nutrition for bodybuilding …macros . food combinations, how to modify things for breaking plateaus, supps…etc[/quote]

If you’re competing or thinking about it, I encourage you to hire Amit to put together your nutrition plan. He tailors it to your specific needs including your Biotest supplements. Based on your weekly measurements he will change your intake for the next week.

I have been working with him for three months and down 30lbs. One of the members of my gym, who is a competitive bodybuilder, decided at the last minute to enter a competition here on the islands. He only had 8-weeks with her. But with the Biotest supplements, his dialed in nutrition and her strong mental power, the transformation has been unreal. When she is finished and has given her consent, we will write something up and post it here.

I don’t have a budget that includes Amit, but it comes down to, like in any sport, HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT. I make the budget happen to include Amit and Biotest.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/2/8/28490_ORIG-11987118_896063610476969_1057984434947139165_n.jpg

Some memories from boss of bosses

Meet Recap:

First place in the 220 category at Boss of Bosses 2. I finished with a 733lb squat, 425lb bench and 606lb deadlift. I missed my second and third attempt in the squat this time. I knew I wasn’t 100% going into this meet due to issues with previous injuries, training and my most recent weight cut took a toll on me.

It was one of the biggest invite meets of the year so I’m not going to complain. I had a good time and learned a lot. It’s always a pleasure to hangout with some of the best lifters in the world.

My next meet will be the IPL world championships in Vegas on Nov12-15. This meet will be my 1 year anniversary with powerlifting, lol. I started competing only one year ago and plan to finish this year with a bang!

[quote]bill2 wrote:
i will also be very very interested on your views on nutrition for bodybuilding …macros . food combinations, how to modify things for breaking plateaus, supps…etc[/quote]

I get the feeling that you’re trying to get a generalization about topics that are very individual. I’m don’t have any general views on the topic as everyone is very different. The only general idea I can think of that stands for almost anyone (and I use it with all of my clients) is the importance of intraworkout nutrition and carb timing. The use of Plazma and indigo3G in any diet is irreplaceable.

Everyone will have different food combinations that are suitable for them as an individual. Some will respond well to very high carbs, others less. Some can deal with lower fat content while others need higher. It’s all goal and body dependent. There’s no formula I can give to you unfortunately. I am changing my clients diets every 1-2 weeks and these minor changes based on their progress make a huge difference.

As a basic supplement I always take Curcumin, MAG-10 and Metabolic Drive as a regular part of my diet.

[quote]Amit Sapir wrote:

Hi There,

Thank you for posting here. Why isn’t Plazma available to you? From all of my years of experience I have never found anything remotely comparable and I cannot train without it now. If there’s a will there’s a way! If you can figure out a way to get it I promise it will be well worth it. I’m certain that Biotest ships to most countries so you might want to check into it. No product out there comes even close and it’s made a world of difference in my training… If I could only choose one supplement for the rest of my life this would be it it’s changed my training so much!

As for the training question: option #1 will work better.
[/quote]

the problem is that sometimes we fedex charged customs fees (USA / FRANCE)
not always, but it is unclear how it will base the price.

then an order can cost more expensive than expected, and we prefer to avoid unpleasant surprises.

it is over budget

(sorry for translation :frowning: )

well sorry about that Amit…
my main thing is that i have endo tendencies ,( gain fat easily ,hard time keeping abs tight and visible etc…) so im trying to learn how to manipulate things ( diet , macros training,cardio) to my advantage as i can grow max fat free mass as efficient as possible for my body without getting fat…
so if you can help me somehow toward this goals i will be greatffull!
thanks

[quote]bill2 wrote:
well sorry about that Amit…
my main thing is that i have endo tendencies ,( gain fat easily ,hard time keeping abs tight and visible etc…) so im trying to learn how to manipulate things ( diet , macros training,cardio) to my advantage as i can grow max fat free mass as efficient as possible for my body without getting fat…
so if you can help me somehow toward this goals i will be greatffull!
thanks[/quote]

Nothing to be sorry about I honestly wish I had a better answer for you. It’s just hard for me to give you something useful and beneficial without knowing a lot of background information about you. This is exactly what I do with my clients and i build them custom made programs that will fit their own needs. You need something specific and not general. You need to have weekly feedback in order to make necessary changes and manipulate the factors efficiently.

I think this plan will work well for you. You’re absolutely right, and deload week, the fact that only have once a week.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/3/9/39543_ORIG-11994383_10100602358091613_1802556692_n.jpg

few pics from my last meet.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/a/5/a5e8d_ORIG-11994329_10100602358116563_1195305394_n.jpg

Down at the hole with almost 800 pounds

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/e/4/e4d12_ORIG-11986443_902674749815855_8983540437853907170_n.jpg

Just hanging out in our back yard with my son

Today squats. ramping up to IPL world’s champs

695 for 2 reps

Some bench work from yesterday… feeling strong… 2 more meets to the end of my season and planning to finish it with a bang!

I would advice for you guys to give sling-shot work a try in the end of your normal benching/chest sessions… great way to lift heavier and to get more reps with heavier weights while keeping your shoulders safe.

Some dead lift action

705lbs squat for 3 reps.

10 days out. feeling stronger then ever. big numbers are coming

How much weight is that on the deadlift?

What do you think about the all time raw squat, seems like every week the record with wraps gets increased haha.

[quote]Akidara wrote:
How much weight is that on the deadlift?

What do you think about the all time raw squat, seems like every week the record with wraps gets increased haha.
[/quote]

That was 600lbs. It’s not big but it’s improvement for me since the last bicep surgery that I still haven’t fully recovered from. I think the new all time world record that was made by Zahir is completely incredible.

The sport of powerlifting is now on the rise and has never been so competitive. You have 3 guys that squat over 1000 in wraps and that says everything. Raw powerlifting in both sleeves and wraps keeps getting bigger with increasing numbers of meets happening all over the world each year.

Also the fact that the importance of nutrition is becoming more clear to powerlifters you are seeing a lot more athletes who are looking jacked. This record made me want to try wraps and this will happen next year.