1:20 Pre-Workout Micro-PA™
Mag-10®
6 capsules
2 doses
0:20 Pre-Workout Indigo-3G®
Plazma™
6 capsules
Preload 2 doses
It's very important to preload as much Plazma as you can (up to 2 doses) without making yourself feel uncomfortable. The preload must occur prior to any exercise, including warming up.
Workout Plazma™ 6 doses
Front-load as much Plazma as you can during the first half of the workout. Again, don't drink too much and make yourself feel uncomfortable. After you hit your comfortable limit, pace yourself so that you finish all your Plazma by the end of the workout.
0:30 Post-Workout Micro-PA™
Mag-10®
6 capsules
2 doses
1:00 Post-Workout Post-Workout Meal
Pre-Bedtime Mag-10® 2 doses
Consume two doses of Mag-10 one hour prior to bedtime.

Current Diet:

Meal 1: 1.5 servings MAG-10
Supplements: 4 Flameout, 3 Curcumin, 3 Rhodiola

Meal 2: (45 min after MAG-10)
10 egg whites
1 scoop Metabolic Drive
1.5 cups oats
1 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 3: 1.5 servings MAG-10
Supplements: 3 Carbolin-19, caffeine-free brain candy

Meal 4:
8oz steak
1 cup rice
Supplements: 4 Flameout

Meal 5: pre-workout
2 servings MAG-10
Dark chocolate finibar

90 min preworkout: 1 serving GPC
60 min preworkout: 6 micro-pa
30 min preworkout: 6 indigo-3G

Meal 6: intraworkout
1-2 Plazma servings preload with 1 serving of PowerDrive
4-6 Plazma servings intraworkout
*amount will depend on the workout
2 servings of Leucine
10g Creatine Malate

Post workout: micro-pa, Carbolin-19

Meal 7:
8 oz red meat
1 cup rice
1tbsp mct oil

Meal 8:
1.5 servings MAG-10
Supplements: 4 Z12, 4 ZMA, 5HTP

Carbs: 480g
Protein: 385g
Fat: 54g
Total : 3946 calories

Today’s Training: Deadlifts

Warm-up: box squat with a band around my knees

Deadlifts:
455 x 3 (2 sets)
500 x 3 (2 sets)
550 x 2 (2 sets)

Deficit Deadlifts: 2"
455 x 3 (2 sets)
500 x 2 (2 sets)

Bent Over Barbell Rows:
3 sets x 10/8/6 reps

Rope Pullovers:
3 sets x 12 reps
*2 second pause at peak contraction

Rope Facepulls: (rear delts)
3 sets x 12-15 reps

Grip Work:
Hangs from a fat bar, squeezing as hard as I can - 4 sets to failure

Abs: weighted crunches 3 sets x 24 reps

Deadlifts from today…

amit, not only are you a wonderful human being, you are a beastly bodybuilder/weightlifter
all the best!

CURRENT TRAINING SPLIT
*my current goal is to get stronger for powerlifting while maintaining muscle mass and sculpting my physique for my next bodybuilding show. In the last years I’ve concentrated on gaining as much muscle mass as possible and now I need to pay more attention to the fine details. The powerlifting will keep my thickness and density while the bodybuilding work will concentrate mostly on isolation work to improve details and lines rather than prioritizing overall mass.

Monday - Heavy squat & deadlift day + leg accessory work(bodybuilding)
Tuesday - Back pump day (mostly upper back and vertical pulling) + biceps
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Heavy bench + shoulder/tricep pump
Friday - Squat and deadlift accessory powerlifting day + bodybuilding accessory back work(mostly rowing)
Saturday- bench accessory day + bodybuilding chest/shoulders/triceps
Sunday - recovery day - treatments, sauna, hot tub, light walking, swimming etc.

[quote]domcib wrote:
amit, not only are you a wonderful human being, you are a beastly bodybuilder/weightlifter
all the best![/quote]

Thank you my friend, I appreciate your support!

Bench Accessory Day

Swiss bar press
4 sets x 8/8/6/6 reps

Reverse grip dumbbell press
3 sets x 10/8/6 reps

Close grip rope pushdowns
3 sets x 12-15

• 2 second pause at peak contraction and 5 second negative for first half of set

Overhead rope tricep extensions
3 sets x 12 reps
*2s pause at peak contraction, 5s negative first 6 reps

Rope facepulls
3 sets x 15 reps

1 arm cable lateral raise
3 sets x 12-15 reps

Hanging leg raises
3 sets x 20 reps

Bench Accessory Day

Swiss bar press
4 sets x 8/8/6/6 reps

Reverse grip dumbbell press
3 sets x 10/8/6 reps

Close grip rope pushdowns
3 sets x 12-15

• 2 second pause at peak contraction and 5 second negative for first half of set

Overhead rope tricep extensions
3 sets x 12 reps
*2s pause at peak contraction, 5s negative first 6 reps

Rope facepulls
3 sets x 15 reps

1 arm cable lateral raise
3 sets x 12-15 reps

Hanging leg raises
3 sets x 20 reps

Amit’s NEW no-machines training program!

@ Amit & Bron: …And the new program comes out on my Birthday. That is good timing. Thank you guys good gift!

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
@ Amit & Bron: …And the new program comes out on my Birthday. That is good timing. Thank you guys good gift! [/quote]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON! That was my plan all along, so it was released just in time! Let me know what you think, this should work perfectly for your goals.

Hello Amit

I just read your program as posted in your last article and I like it a lot already.

I have a problem with it though, as I’m an intermediate lifter (max bench 225, max squat 300, max deadlift 375) and with a lot of hours at work+ other projects at home, my CNS quickly becomes fried

So I’m usually a thibaudeau’s fan and have tried many times to adapt his programs to my lifestyle but it seems I can’t do big lifts every day and not feel awful after 2 weeks. So I was considering going back to the good old 5/3/1 boring but big for a few months, and now you drop this article.

Would you consider your program safe in terms of CNS fatigue ? I see a lot of “lighter pump” work with isolation stuff, deload weeks every 4 week… Might feel better than thib’s 80%+ work ? Or should I just keep it very simple and go back to 5/3/1 ? I know I should as well try and experiment but I’d prefer not losing more time and being disappointed

Bron is Killing it. its insane how strong she gets. those one arm pull ups on the fat bar are absurd…

[quote]tontongg wrote:
Hello Amit

I just read your program as posted in your last article and I like it a lot already.

I have a problem with it though, as I’m an intermediate lifter (max bench 225, max squat 300, max deadlift 375) and with a lot of hours at work+ other projects at home, my CNS quickly becomes fried

So I’m usually a thibaudeau’s fan and have tried many times to adapt his programs to my lifestyle but it seems I can’t do big lifts every day and not feel awful after 2 weeks. So I was considering going back to the good old 5/3/1 boring but big for a few months, and now you drop this article.

Would you consider your program safe in terms of CNS fatigue ? I see a lot of “lighter pump” work with isolation stuff, deload weeks every 4 week… Might feel better than thib’s 80%+ work ? Or should I just keep it very simple and go back to 5/3/1 ? I know I should as well try and experiment but I’d prefer not losing more time and being disappointed[/quote]

I think this program will work perfectly for you. You’re absolutely right, with the deload week and the fact that you’re only going relatively heavy once a week (and very heavy once every 3 weeks) the demand on the cns isn’t extreme. I built it this way so that intermediate athletes can benefit from this as well.

Because I’ve give bit of a range in percentage and reps every week you can always go with the lower range if you aren’t feeling so well or pick the higher range if you are feeling awesome on that specific day. The extra bodybuilding and hypertrophy days will be great for muscle mass and pump so you get the best of both worlds… Strength and hypertrophy! It’s more efficient than 5/3/1 if you’re looking for more than just strength gains.

Btw- try PowerDrive before the workouts, it’s great for CNS recovery and fatigue.

Hey brother- you are right your wife is a machine! Both of you are actually! I am week 4 of your strong bodybuilder program now and my lats have already grown and look both wider and thicker. My legs are coming up and I actually put on 1/8" on the bi’s also. Loving your work and your posts. I love the new workout you posted also but I am going to do your phase1-3 next.

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:
Hey brother- you are right your wife is a machine! Both of you are actually! I am week 4 of your strong bodybuilder program now and my lats have already grown and look both wider and thicker. My legs are coming up and I actually put on 1/8" on the bi’s also. Loving your work and your posts. I love the new workout you posted also but I am going to do your phase1-3 next. [/quote]

Thank you very much!

If physique and hypertrophy are your main goals then my first two programs are more suitable for you. The new program has hypertrophy features but strength is the main objective in it and hypertrophy takes a back seat in this program. You will not lose muscle(you may gain some) and you will gain lots of strength but with the first two bodybuilding programs you are better off using for physique purposes.

Messages like this remind me how much I LOVE my job!

“Amit, I just wanted to reach out and say thank you for all of your programming and writing that you do for T-Nation. I recently just completed an 8 week cycle of your Strong Bodybuilder Program. And can say I got better strength and muscular development gains in this program in 8 weeks than I have in any other time in all my time in strength training. I will actually running this as a program at my gym with before and after pictures, bodyfat% check-ins, nutrition and supplementation guidance that you’ve provide”

Monday: SQUAT DAY

Squats:
415 x 5
505 x 5
595 x 5
665 x 4 (2 sets)

Yoke Bar Pause Squats:
425 x 5
495 x 5
525 x 5
*3s pause at the bottom

Leg Extension: