Biotest

Amit & Bron's Road To The GPA World's

Bronwen and I will be traveling to Sydney, Australia in 3 weeks to compete at the GPA Worlds. We will be posting updates here as we get closer to the meet and you can follow along to see how we’re doing. The meet is from November 20-24 at the Sydney Olympic Park, it’s going to be an epic meet with all of the best raw powerlifters from all over the world so if you’re in the area you’ll want to come out and watch!

After tearing both biceps in the last 5 months I’m recovering well and more motivated than ever. I’m getting ready and feeling determined to try and break the all-time world record in squats without knee wraps in the 198lb category. Current record is 705lbs.

Bronwen will be competing in the raw women’s division at 75kg (165lbs) and going to smash some PR’s at the meet and hoping to get a top placing in her class. She pulled 416lbs last night in training and getting very excited for the meet!

We’ll be there representing Biotest & T-Nation and want to thank them and all of our followers here for the ongoing support. We just received a new shipment of our favorite Biotest supplements so we’re fueled and ready for some heavy training sessions.

Stay tuned and we will keep you up to date on how everything is going in our prep. Please feel free to comment here and ask us any questions you may have.

Supplements are here and I’m getting ready to go to the gym. Just had my GPC, 8 capsules of Micro-PA and Plazma is mixed and ready.

It’s going to be a great experience. I can’t wait to compete! Our training has been going very well… Here are a few recent videos. Amit’s 697lb squat and my 416lb deadlift.

Most of you know Amit tore his other bicep about 9 weeks ago so he’s just starting to increase his weight on his bench again. This week he built up slowly for 3 sets of 3 reps @315lbs. He isn’t expecting anything magical in the next 3 weeks in terms of weight on his bench press but he’ll do whatever he can.

As for me, my bench press is my weakest lift. I have some shoulder issues but I’m working on it and I WILL get better!

We’ll be doing some pressing tonight and then we’ll get some videos up on here

Amit’s 603lbs yoke bar squat to 10" box from a few weeks back

Here’s some of my recent leg training videos. My goal this year was to reach 300 in my squats and I’m getting very close!

This is my new favorite triceps exercise
Swiss bar floor press. give it a try.

[quote]Amit Sapir wrote:
This is my new favorite triceps exercise
Swiss bar floor press. give it a try.

Oh snaps, forgot about these! :smiley:

I’m down in Portland this week training with Chris Duffin and getting in some good squat sessions before I leave for Australia. I’ll get some videos up soon!

Portland?? Doing any appearances or any times to meet fans? I certainly understand if you’re not. Just seeing

[quote]TrainForPain wrote:
Portland?? Doing any appearances or any times to meet fans? I certainly understand if you’re not. Just seeing[/quote]

The trip was very last minute so I didn’t have time to plan much. I love to meet fans and if you want to drop by and meet me after my training tomorrow I don’t mind at all!

I’m training tomorrow at elite performance center in Clackamas with Chris Duffin. We’ll be training from about 4-7.

[quote]Amit Sapir wrote:
The trip was very last minute so I didn’t have time to plan much. I love to meet fans and if you want to drop by and meet me after my training tomorrow I don’t mind at all!

I’m training tomorrow at elite performance center in Clackamas with Chris Duffin. We’ll be training from about 4-7.[/quote]

I wish I could get out of work to stop by. Enjoy Portland lots of good food to be had.

That would be awesome! I’ll be the not creepy stalker in the lot at 7!

[quote]TrainForPain wrote:
That would be awesome! I’ll be the not creepy stalker in the lot at 7![/quote]

Good… You’ll experience me dying after a heavy squat session because BRONWEN SAPIR conveniently forgot to pack my Plazma. I had 2 containers of MAG-10 but no Plazma!!

Someone tell her something! How can I train without it!! Lol

[quote]dchris wrote:

[quote]Amit Sapir wrote:

I’m training tomorrow at elite performance center in Clackamas with Chris Duffin. We’ll be training from about 4-7.[/quote]

I wish I could get out of work to stop by. Enjoy Portland lots of good food to be had.[/quote]

I am enjoying my time here so far. I’ll be sticking to my diet for the most part but I’ve heard there’s lot of good food here so I’ll have to check it out.

Yes, it was my evil ploy against you in order to keep all of the Plazma at home to myself! :slight_smile:

Ouch. I have Surge Workout Fuel I can bring you but no Plazma

Amit’s 705lb squat from last night… 2.5 weeks out from the meet!

[quote]Bron Sapir wrote:
Amit’s 705lb squat from last night… 2.5 weeks out from the meet!

http://youtu.be/5F9iOt36yEo[/quote]

Wow. Just wow.
Beastmode ON.

Beast.

Crazy strong! Love that you walked it out.