Biotest

Alternating Periods of V-Dieting

I’ve been thinking about how I’m going to train and diet after I finish my V-mission. I like the relative ease and results of the V-Diet program, and was wondering if it would be suited to a DELTA 1250 or ABCD-type approach to dieting. Those that have been around for a while will remember that these approaches alternate bi-weekly periods of caloric excess with 2 weeks of dieting. I know TC refined the original ABCD approach with his Delta program, but I was wondering if it would be a good approach to do two weeks of clean-bulking (4000 cals) with 2 weeks of V-dieting, but keeping calories at about 1800 a day?

[quote]Random Weights wrote:
I’ve been thinking about how I’m going to train and diet after I finish my V-mission. I like the relative ease and results of the V-Diet program, and was wondering if it would be suited to a DELTA 1250 or ABCD-type approach to dieting. Those that have been around for a while will remember that these approaches alternate bi-weekly periods of caloric excess with 2 weeks of dieting. I know TC refined the original ABCD approach with his Delta program, but I was wondering if it would be a good approach to do two weeks of clean-bulking (4000 cals) with 2 weeks of V-dieting, but keeping calories at about 1800 a day? [/quote]

Lots of post-V-Diet plans to choose from. I think the basic ABCD plan was interesting, but it never really seemed to pan out, though TC’s newer version was much better. I’m thinking maybe it needed to be longer than 2 weeks, maybe 3-4 per cycle.

Another plan is to do a clean bulk…

…then use 1 to 2 week “refresher” V-Diets as needed to keep any excess fat gain in check.