Biotest

Alternate Workout Routine?

Hi Chris, I just found out about the V-Diet and it has piqued my curiosity. I simply have one question. I currently train 5 days a week,(Mon to Fri) A different body part each day. Can I continue with my regular workout routine while on this diet. Workouts vary from 5,10,20 - 8,10 - 30,10,3 - 100. If you could let me know your thoughts on this it would be great. Cheers

For best results, use the V-Diet workout. It’s easy to do too much on an extreme diet such as this, so the V-Diet workouts are challenging and effective but won’t cause muscle loss or trigger cravings as some workouts can (too much cardio.)

Also, keep in mind that the V-Diet package contains just enough Surge (workout drink) to cover the workouts. If you add workout days you’ll need more Surge.

Lastly, the diet and workouts are put together in a way to cycle calories slightly over the week. If you lift daily and use the Surge you won’t get that carb cycling effect because every day will be the same.

Hi Chris thanks for the reply.What you said makes perfect sense, I guess I’m looking to try something new anyway so will give it a shot as recommended. I’m also a little confused with the cardio schedule. Are you supposed to be doing some everyday or only 1-2 a week.

[quote]tlusignan wrote:
Hi Chris thanks for the reply.What you said makes perfect sense, I guess I’m looking to try something new anyway so will give it a shot as recommended. I’m also a little confused with the cardio schedule. Are you supposed to be doing some everyday or only 1-2 a week. [/quote]

There is no cardio schedule. There is a daily walk and the V-Burn Challenge once per week.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.