Biotest

Alpha Male

I’m a 69 yo power lifter, been training for 55 years, and have Low T. Thinking about trying TRT but considering using Alpha Male. Only problem is I’ve used Tribulus products in the past and felt zero increases in strength, etc. I’ve read on other forums that Tribulus just doesn’t work. I have used Tribex back in the day and seemed to notice a difference but was told by your staff Alpha Male is the best choice. I ever heard on a podcast by Joe Rogan that he used Mag-10 and it really worked. Just wondered what my best option might be. Cost would be a consideration since I’m just working part time.Thanks

[quote=“squat802, post:1, topic:5993”]
I have used Tribex back in the day and seemed to notice a difference but was told by your staff Alpha Male is the best choice.[/quote]
If Tribex worked for you in the past, you should totally be happy with Alpha Male. It contains tribulus plus several other ingredients to maximize effectiveness. I’d give it a try for at least a full month or so, like the label suggests, so that’d be two bottles. But it’s still significantly cheaper than TRT doses.

The Mag-10 he referred to is nothing at all like the current Mag-10 protein. He was talking about a prohormone supplement from years and years ago (back when they were legal) that’s no longer made.

Is Alpha Male doping free by WADA? I want to try it but im tested often so i worry about failing the test. Thanks for your response.

You should be fine. Nothing in Alpha Male is on their banned substance list.

Alpha Male is worth its weight in gold - been using it forever!! BTW, while it is out of stock I have gotten the Carbolin and Tribex and feel it is working well as a replacement until back in stock.

Any ETA when Alpha Male will be available again? Thanks