Biotest

Alpha Male for Vegan?

I have recently started taking Alpha Male and I’m trying to get my roommate to do the same. He is vegan, so I figured everything helps and he needs something to combat all that soy I keep trying to keep him from eating! I may not agree with his diet choice but I would like to see him make gains.

Are the ingredients of Alpha Male vegan friendly, and should I recommend it’s usage to him?

Any help would be very welcome.
Thank you!

Edited for clarification, was typing on the run earlier and didn’t proof read to make sure the post actually made sense.

What is your question exactly? Is Alpha Male vegan friendly? Yes, I believe it is.

[quote]ericd612 wrote:
I have recently started taking Alpha Male and I’m trying to get my roommate to do the same. He is vegan, so I figured everything helps and he needs something to combat all that soy I keep trying to keep him from eating! I may not agree with his diet choice but I would like to see him make gains.

Any help would be very welcome.
Thank you![/quote]

Rez-V might be the better choice. Alpha Male is great and would likely work, but if he’s consuming lots of soy and has elevated estrogen due to that, this may help better.

I’m no docologist so take internet advice as only that.

Rez V uses gelatin capsules which are not vegan, it’s frustrating I know haha.
But, yes I was referring to the product itself, are the ingredients all vegan friendly? The main one I am interested in would be the lecithin. As this can be either soy or animal or egg based I believe. I would really like for him to have access to at least a couple decent supplements. So far superfood is about the only one. FA3 would be awesome but that Damn gelatin haha.

Thanks for the responses.

Look, if he is adamant about eating in an unhealthy way (vegan) some little supplement won’t do him much good.

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:
Look, if he is adamant about eating in an unhealthy way (vegan) some little supplement won’t do him much good. [/quote]

Could do some good though, and better than doing nothing. His life and dietary choices are his, but I like training with him and want him to get as much gains as his diet will allow. Increasing test levels could help with that and if I get him to give up soy he might add more weight and gain more strength. Which to me would make the time it took me to make this post.

He’s gained 45 pounds and considerable strength since we started training together, but those gains won’t continue if he doesn’t make any improvements possible.

Supplements are best when you already have most everything else in order. If he wants to be vegan, let him be vegan. Most vegans quit eventually, and for health reasons at that, so just let him do his thing.

While I appreciate your advice of doing nothing, I’ll stick with trying to help him. He won’t quit being vegan, there’s reasons I can’t get into but it won’t happen, trust me.