Biotest

Alpha Male and Rhodiola?

Hey Chris,

I’m just starting my 4th week of V-Diet and have had pretty good results. I’m thinking of getting Alpha Male and Rhodiola and starting it next week when I run out of HOT-ROX to help me lose that last little bit. Would this be worthwhile? thanks

Those aren’t specific fat loss supplements, but they can aid in it. And of course they have other physique benefits all their own. So sure, no problem there.

Sounds good. I know they aren’t fat loss specific, but can help with losing with certain areas? My main thing is probably just a little bit of fat in the lower stomach area. Would there be something better to take?

I have pictures in my log if that helps. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity_logs/vdiet_log_14

Well, you really can’t spot reduce with a supplement, not directly. Generally speaking, our problem areas are simply the last to go when we lose fat.

Here’s an article you may find interesting though: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/spot_reduction_is_real_heres_how_to_do_it

Also, if you haven’t looked into Indigo-3G, it’s incredible. Save it for after the full V-Diet though: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/indigo3g_repartitions_nutrients_into_muscle_instead_of_fat

I’m aware you can’t really spot reduce, just looking for anything that could help.

I am intrigued by indigo, but it is most likely outside of my price range for now. I’m actually a fairly high level volleyball player, so am looking for anything that can help me improve my performance in the gym and therefore my performance in my sport

thanks for the quick response and help

[quote]money24 wrote:
I’m aware you can’t really spot reduce, just looking for anything that could help.

I am intrigued by indigo, but it is most likely outside of my price range for now. I’m actually a fairly high level volleyball player, so am looking for anything that can help me improve my performance in the gym and therefore my performance in my sport[/quote]

GPC would be great inside the gym and out.

Alpha Male is a good boost. I usually buy it in 12 week cycles. M-F on, Sat Sun off and repeat for 12 weeks. you need to be on it for 6 weeks to get the full effect according to the directions.

Beta-7 is good if you’re not on SWF, also Z-12 and elite pro will give you better sleep increasing everything.

Just a thought specific to the performance issue.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]money24 wrote:

I am intrigued by indigo, but it is most likely outside of my price range for now. I’m actually a fairly high level volleyball player, so am looking for anything that can help me improve my performance in the gym and therefore my performance in my sport[/quote]

GPC would be great inside the gym and out.

Alpha Male is a good boost. I usually buy it in 12 week cycles. M-F on, Sat Sun off and repeat for 12 weeks. you need to be on it for 6 weeks to get the full effect according to the directions.

Beta-7 is good if you’re not on SWF, also Z-12 and elite pro will give you better sleep increasing everything.

Just a thought specific to the performance issue.[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestions corstijeir. I actually have some GPC, not sure what it’s done though

I’m thinking maybe Alpha Male, SWF, Z-12, GPC, and superfood would be a good order. Could change though. So many options…