Biotest

AGHHH! No Carbolin 19!

Hey Chris I am a newbie to the V-Diet. All my other supplements have been ordered as of 10 min ago(SO FREAKIN EXCITED TO BEGAN MY JOURNEY!!) I was reading and doing research on Carbolin 19 and HOT-ROX Extreme. I still need to ask my Doctor if its okay to try out HOT-ROX Extreme, do to the fact that I take meds for Hypertension. So my question is can you suggest to me anything else like Carbolin 19, cause I have a feeling that my doctor may go against me taking HOT-ROX Extreme.

do you also have any suggestions for an alternative to L-Leucine since that is SOLD OUT too?

Sorry i forgot to ask… In addition to the Carbolin 19 I also wanted your suggestion for something in place of L-Leucine, since they are both SOLD OUT right now

You don’t need the L-Leucine you’ll be fine without it, but you could do a scoop of MAG-10 15 minutes or so before a shake.

Biotest is out of Carbolin 19 and has been for a while, you could try Se7en. It’s not a fat burner like HOT-ROX, but it’ll help for sure.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
You don’t need the L-Leucine you’ll be fine without it, but you could do a scoop of MAG-10 15 minutes or so before a shake.

Biotest is out of Carbolin 19 and has been for a while, you could try Se7en. It’s not a fat burner like HOT-ROX, but it’ll help for sure.[/quote]

Thank you for the response. ill take a look at that Se7en. I may also end up just trying the HOT-ROX and see how my body responds to it.

As for the L-Leucine I really want to follow the program to the T, so would it be okay to go with another company’s L-Leucine or just do the MAG-10?

[quote]VonDev wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

Biotest is out of Carbolin 19 and has been for a while, you could try Se7en. It’s not a fat burner like HOT-ROX, but it’ll help for sure.[/quote]

Thank you for the response. ill take a look at that Se7en. I may also end up just trying the HOT-ROX and see how my body responds to it.

As for the L-Leucine I really want to follow the program to the T, so would it be okay to go with another company’s L-Leucine or just do the MAG-10?[/quote]

If you have to have it, use the MAG-10. Other companies L-leucine is made from human hair in china.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]VonDev wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

As for the L-Leucine I really want to follow the program to the T, so would it be okay to go with another company’s L-Leucine or just do the MAG-10?[/quote]

If you have to have it, use the MAG-10. Other companies L-leucine is made from human hair in china.[/quote]

Um… yeah thats gross lol. i will go with the MAG-10. i really appreciate you helping me out. look out for me when i post the before and afters, and any other questions i may have, while on the Diet

will do

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
will do[/quote]

My bad i had another question… in regards to the MAG-10, do i just take it in direct replacement of the lucine (same amount and times)?

i know you said take it in the morning about 15 min before my first meal, but i just wanted futher clarification

MAG-10 does add 58 calories or so per serving, so you may need to adjust down one scoop of Metabolic Drive for the day to balance things out.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
MAG-10 does add 58 calories or so per serving, so you may need to adjust down one scoop of Metabolic Drive for the day to balance things out. [/quote]

Thank you Chris i really appreciate you taking the time to respond directly, please escuse me being so “anal” about this i just want to make sure im doing everything the right way.

so to be completely clear…for example on workout days (5 shakes total those days) instead of one scoop of lucine per assigned shake id take 1 scoop of MAG-10 for a total of 4x that day and in addition, im also to subtract only 1 scoop of Metabolic Drive out of only 1 of my shakes through out the whole day, correct?

[quote]VonDev wrote:

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
MAG-10 does add 58 calories or so per serving, so you may need to adjust down one scoop of Metabolic Drive for the day to balance things out. [/quote]

Thank you Chris i really appreciate you taking the time to respond directly, please escuse me being so “anal” about this i just want to make sure im doing everything the right way.

so to be completely clear…for example on workout days (5 shakes total those days) instead of one scoop of lucine per assigned shake id take 1 scoop of MAG-10 for a total of 4x that day and in addition, im also to subtract only 1 scoop of Metabolic Drive out of only 1 of my shakes through out the whole day, correct?[/quote]

You really don’t even need the MAG-10, maybe just 1 scoop before the morning shake ( then you probably don’t need remove a scoop of MD at all ).

I forget MAG-10 is about 58 calories though so I’m going to stop suggesting people use it as a replacement for l-leucine on the V-Diet :slight_smile:

Thank you Corstijeir, ill do it the way you suggested.

Chris do you have any objections to this?

No, that’s fine. Just skip the leucine.

will do, Thank you both