Biotest

After the V-Diet

So im into the third week of transition, ive lost 3 pounds since I started the transition phase. Im happy with the results but have excess fat around lower stomach and love handles. Should I began building muscle on Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth or Metabolic Drive Low Carb?

Also should I stick out another month of HOT-ROX? How would Indigo-3G help or would that mean eating to many carbs. I am on a cycle of Alpha Male , Rhodiola, Flameout to help body composition but really whats next? Cutting or building?

“Should I bulk or should I cut?” is the eternal question for those who aren’t “fat” but still have some fat to lose and want to build muscle too.

The “cure” for that issue for me was <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G. As a nutrient repartitioning agent, it allows you to eat what you need to eat to build muscle and still lose some fat. And of course building muscle itself ramps up the metabolism all day long for long-term fat loss.

And Indigo-3G plus a good workout supplement like Plazma is great for the veteran V-Dieter. Solid way to continue after the plan.

Those would be my two main suggestions. You can still use Metabolic Drive if you’d like for convenience but solid food is good too. Just take care of peri-workout with Plazma and let Indigo-3G repair the nutrient uptake mechanisms at the core of most people’s problems with body fat and slow muscle gain.

Most Indigo users don’t need HOT-ROX either, unless you just like the mood-boosting effects. But Indigo and the right food choices and training take care of the excess fat all on their own.

[quote]SlickRick757 wrote:
So im into the third week of transition, ive lost 3 pounds since I started the transition phase. Im happy with the results but have excess fat around lower stomach and love handles. Should I began building muscle on Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth or Metabolic Drive Low Carb?

Also should I stick out another month of HOT-ROX? How would Indigo-3G help or would that mean eating to many carbs. I am on a cycle of Alpha Male , Rhodiola, Flameout to help body composition but really whats next? Cutting or building?[/quote]

Thanks Again! Also Ive taken Indigo-3G before starting the V-Diet, Do I need to squeeze in 2 bottles for the first month again? Also pondering planning another V-Diet in a few months , so just stop taking Indigo-3G at that time ?

Honestly, using Indigo-3G for a full cycle (8 weeks of 12 capsules per day) should fix all of the underlying issues that makes you drawn to the V-Diet. I just don’t see the diet plan as being that necessary once your body is running optimally, properly repartitioning nutrients etc.

I do like an occasional Pulse Fast-style of day every once in a while or when trying to lose that last bit of fat quickly. This is something you could do (if needed) after a full cycle of Indigo-3G when you’re on maintenance dose. Basically, it involves “pulsing” MAG-10 every 2-3 hours during the day, then having a solid healthy meal at night. Almost like a super V-Diet, but with an HSM daily. You can find some threads on my experiments here in the Ask Chris section. But that plan is best for when you’re on single-dose Indigo.

If you did a full cycle of Indigo-3G before, then you may want to do a week or two of full dosage, then move to maintenance dose. If you just did a couple of weeks worth, I’d suggest the full 8-week cycle for best long-term results.

Thanks again Chris , The V-Diet was awesome. Im willing to complete another program . Which would you suggest Reactive. I, BODYBUILDER or Indigo?

I’d suggest Reactive Pump training with Indigo-3G. There’s a package for that in the store actually that’ll save you a few bucks.