Biotest

After 4 Weeks and Beef Jerky?

Hi, I am starting the V-Diet in 4 days when my supplements come, I ordered the package so I am using all of the equipment as I should. I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it alright to eat one sachet of beef jerky a day for a snack? It contains 25grams of protein per sachet, 140 calories and very low fat and carb.

2. After the 4 weeks the diet is over, is it alright 2 come of the diet eating small meals frequenty 5-6 times a day instead of taking any shakes? I am going on holiday after the 4 weeks so I won’t have protein shakes available to me.

3. Is milk allowed with the shakes? I assume only water but asking just to be sure.

It sounds like you are asking if it is alright to do the V-Diet, by not doing the V-Diet…

[quote]ZeMammuth wrote:
Hi, I am starting the V-Diet in 4 days when my supplements come, I ordered the package so I am using all of the equipment as I should. I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it alright to eat one sachet of beef jerky a day for a snack? It contains 25grams of protein per sachet, 140 calories and very low fat and carb.

2. After the 4 weeks the diet is over, is it alright 2 come of the diet eating small meals frequenty 5-6 times a day instead of taking any shakes? I am going on holiday after the 4 weeks so I won’t have protein shakes available to me.

3. Is milk allowed with the shakes? I assume only water but asking just to be sure.
    [/quote]

1. No.

2. Yes.

3. Hell no.