Biotest

Advice on Supplement Program?

I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol. Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.

If you’re looking for a boost in testosterone, you can’t beat Alpha Male in terms of quality, potency, and safety.

Also, focusing on workout nutrition with either Plazma or Surge Workout Fuel will go a long way to helping your recovery and ability to push yourself in the gym.

This article explains some general training and nutrition principles that will help most lifters, and specifically older lifters.

Like SBT said, Alpha Male is the most effective natural Test booster. You should get some basic bloodwork from your doc to check your current levels anyhow.

Workout nutrition like Plazma or Surge Workout Fuel is definitely going to help recovery between workouts as well as improve performance during training.

You might also want to look into either Flameout or Curcumin, both of which have a ton of general health benefits like being natural anti-inflammatory, helping with joint pain, improving insulin sensitivity, etc.