Biotest

Advanced V Diet

Hi Chris,
veteran of many v-diets looking to do another this spring (it will be one year since the last one and I think the shock/change of my 16/8 fast diet will be good. A few advanced questions:

1. Will do the two week v diet with pulse fasts on Mon/Thurs. Any updates on this?
  2. What is the post workout drink protocol right now? Are any trainers substituting a serving of MAG-10 in place of Surge? That is what I’m considering.
  3. Vanilla MD been out of stock for a while, is there a new formula coming out?
  4. For some time you’ve been talking about a new v diet but I haven’t seen anything. Is this because you are having trouble finding something that improves on the current one?

Thanks in advance

1. No updates, but this is still a viable option, sort of a mix between the two plans.

2. The most advanced peri-workout protocol is Plazma before and during weight training workouts, and a shot of Mag-10 after.

3. I don’t have this info. Contact Biotest customer service.

4. Tim Patterson and I are working on two new plans now, a wider audience V-Diet and an advanced Pulse Fast-type protocol. Stay tuned.

could you PM me any details? I’m about to make an order and I live in Canada.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

1. No updates, but this is still a viable option, sort of a mix between the two plans.

2. The most advanced peri-workout protocol is Plazma before and during weight training workouts, and a shot of MAG-10 after.

3. I don’t have this info. Contact Biotest customer service.

4. Tim Patterson and I are working on two new plans now, a wider audience V-Diet and an advanced Pulse Fast-type protocol. Stay tuned.

[/quote]

Sorry, we don’t have the details of the new plans worked out just yet and are still in the testing phase. But your original plan is still a good one. Two days of Pulse Fast per week (Mag-10 every few hours, no solid meals) then V-Diet on other days. For hard weight training, you need Plazma instead of Mag-10 if you’re thinking of upgrading from Surge Recovery.

Chris, I’m also considering experimenting with buying some Biotest BCAA and doing a day of that instead of the MAG-10 pulse fast. What are your thoughts there?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Sorry, we don’t have the details of the new plans worked out just yet and are still in the testing phase. But your original plan is still a good one. Two days of Pulse Fast per week (MAG-10 every few hours, no solid meals) then V-Diet on other days. For hard weight training, you need Plazma instead of MAG-10 if you’re thinking of upgrading from Surge Recovery. [/quote]

That’s called anorexia. I don’t recommend it.

Seriously, Mag-10 is much more than aminos. You can’t use BCAA in place of it.