Biotest

Adding Aminos/Leucine to Plazma?

is there any added benefit to adding leucine in free form to the Plazma i drink during training?

No. If it needed it, it would already be in there.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
No. If it needed it, it would already be in there. [/quote]

No offence to the op but I love this answer to these types of questions Chris.I gave up years ago trying to one up Biotest products and make my own super versions.They always would cost more and not work as good Haha.Tim is a mad scientist and ahead of us all on this stuff.

Thx for the fast and simple answer.

Its a legitimate question I guess… some mix Plazma and MAG-10. I guess the real answer to the question is in what is needed periworkout specifically and how is leucine’s need addressed or does ithave to be? I am curious myself and I respect my elders in here…

Seems like I’m not the only one with this question. Perhaps it’s time for a more specific response as to why it’s not neccessary and may actually hinder Plazma’s effectiveness Chris?

“Leave it out. You will get a lesser effect by adding leucine.” Tim Patterson, Biotest CEO and formulator of Plazma

Guys, the boss is losing money by telling you this since we sell leucine. Good enough?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
“Leave it out. You will get a lesser effect by adding leucine.” Tim Patterson, Biotest CEO and formulator of Plazma

Guys, the boss is losing money by telling you this since we sell leucine. Good enough? [/quote]
going to pose more question than it answers :slight_smile:

I don’t want anyone to feel as if there was ay disrespect, none was intended… I am just getting back into this and have a foggy memory of what I learned befoe, so some relearning and some new learning for me… its possible that the plasma are peptides and peptides get assimilated much faster while leucine is not a peptide so it crosses the intestinal rac slower and it might slow down the peptides, I don’t know… I have the same question about glutamine… if glutamine is needed and carried by salt across the cell membrane to then leave and have leucine brought in, do we even need glutamine say a few hours before?