Biotest

Aching / Clicking? joints...Flameout?

Hey guys, got back into lifting a few weeks ago and having some joint issues…clicking / aching. I just ordered Flameout and Curcomin today. Wondering if there is a dosing schedule I could go on with the Flameout to get things going that you guys have come up with or just stick with the 4 caps per day?

By the way, Plazma is f****** amazeballs. Been upping my volume and weight the last two weeks and still have yet to get DOMS, even after squatting. I have a bit of soreness but just enough that reminds you that you got a good workout. I NEVER want to workout without it again. Might get it tomorrow since I found my 1 rep max for fun on squat and bench today. starting 5/3/1 monday…Thanks for your help guys.

[quote]scharlston wrote:
Wondering if there is a dosing schedule I could go on with the Flameout to get things going that you guys have come up with or just stick with the 4 caps per day? [/quote]
Label recommendation is always the best place to start. Four a day with the Flameout, two twice a day with the Curcumin. You can always start with less of the Curcumin, either two once a day or one twice a day.

That said, after a few weeks of the “base dose” to get acclimated and actually see what’s what, you can always consider playing around with an extra few caps of Flameout at another time of the day. So, say, four with breakfast and two to four with dinner. I know that when my knees start acting up and getting cranky, I’ll pop a few Flameout throughout the day instead of aspirin. Your results may vary, of course.

I’m not saying this line would look perfect as a testimonial added to the product’s store page, I’m just saying… that would line look pretty perfect as a testimonial added to the product’s store page. :wink:

Glad to hear you’re getting the most from it.