Biotest

Acceptable Stacks (Spike / ZMA)

Can you remind me what is / isn’t acceptable to stack with Spike tablets? I seem to remember that HOT-ROX was a “do not mix” but can’t remember if Carbolin 19, Se7en, Alpha Male, TRIBEX, Z12, or ZMA were okay. (Not that I’d be taking Z-12 or ZMA at the same time as Spike, but are they okay to take in the same day, if taken 6+ hours apart?)

Actually, I saw in another thread some conversation about not mixing ZMA and Z-12, something about serotonin in the blood vs brain. Is that to be avoided?

Thanks! Sorry for all the questions, I searched around a bit and felt like I was seeing enough conflicting information that it would be best to ask.

[quote]wgraveman wrote:
Can you remind me what is / isn’t acceptable to stack with Spike tablets? I seem to remember that HOT-ROX was a “do not mix” but can’t remember if Carbolin 19, Seven, Alpha Male, TRIBEX, Z12, or ZMA were okay. (Not that I’d be taking Z12 or ZMA at the same time as Spike, but are they okay to take in the same day, if taken 6+ hours apart?)

Actually, I saw in another thread some conversation about not mixing ZMA and Z12, something about serotonin in the blood vs brain. Is that to be avoided?

Thanks! Sorry for all the questions, I searched around a bit and felt like I was seeing enough conflicting information that it would be best to ask. [/quote]

Yes, you can take Spike and ZMA on the same say as you mentioned, perfectly fine. And outside of HOT-ROX, you’re fine taking any of the Spike variations with other Biotest Products.

Taking ZMA+Z-12 is also perfectly fine to do but only if you want to sleep really well! But combos like ZMA + Z-12 or ElitePro Minerals + Z-12 are fine to do and have worked very well for many, including myself.

Good answers from Eazy!

Thanks! I can’t believe how quickly you got back to me (and on the weekend no-less). High quality products and service - really a rare find.