Biotest

Acceptable HSM Foods

A few questions before I get my heart set on the content of my HSM today:

I’m pondering the possibilities…

Is filet mignon acceptable? If not, what cuts of beef are?
What about fresh mozzarella (I’m thinking mozz and tomato salad)
And what about a bunless bacon cheeseburger?
Shrimp cocktail- is the cocktail sauce ok, its made out of ketchup right? Is that OK?

What’s so bad about creamy dressings like Marie’s ranch or blue cheese (there’s no msg or sugar- or at least like only one gram of sugar per serving) I’m willing to have the oil & vinegar type dressing (like Newman’s) but I love Marie’s more - or I have in the past.

Thanks!!!
LeAnna

[quote]piscesgirl022077 wrote:
A few questions before I get my heart set on the content of my HSM today:

I’m pondering the possibilities…

Is filet mignon acceptable? If not, what cuts of beef are?
What about fresh mozzarella (I’m thinking mozz and tomato salad)
And what about a bunless bacon cheeseburger?
Shrimp cocktail- is the cocktail sauce ok, its made out of ketchup right? Is that OK?

What’s so bad about creamy dressings like Marie’s ranch or blue cheese (there’s no msg or sugar- or at least like only one gram of sugar per serving) I’m willing to have the oil & vinegar type dressing (like Newman’s) but I love Marie’s more - or I have in the past.

Thanks!!!
LeAnna[/quote]

a filet is acceptable, the bacon could be stretching it and tempting you towards heavier foods while on the v-diet.

nothing wrong with a bit of cheese just don’t go crazy

I wouldn’t do hamburger, it’s your HSM- make it something worth the shakes and something to expand your tastebuds.

I’d skip the cocktail sauce, going to be made from ketchup loaded with sugar.

Generally the calorie density of it. Oil is calorie dense, but it’s different from Ranch. Plus it’ll help with the reprogramming of the tastebuds. Though your mileage may vary.

I realize you might of already had the HSM, sorry.