Biotest

A Hypoglycemic on the V-Diet?

I have hypoglycemia, would the V-diet work for me? How would it affect my condition? And if not what diet tips would can you give me in terms of fat loss??

Thanks in Advanced :slight_smile:

I am not an expert, but I am a hypoglycemic. I haven’t done the V-Diet, but I have noticed that my blood sugar stays level when I have at least 20 gms of protein every three to four hours. From that, I would guess that the V-Diet would actually keep your blood sugar stable because you are taking in plenty of protein spread throughout the day.

I’m sure someone will jump in and correct me if I am wrong, but I think the V-Diet would probably be beneficial to hypoglycemics.

When I was on the V-diet I had to make sure I timed my Surge Recovery right. One time, I waited until after workout to drink it and I was glossy eyed and nearly fainted. Once I downed the Recovery I was OK. I’m guessing you’d have to time it right too.

Hey there, I just finished the V-Diet and am hypoglycemic. I agree with kellikeyes and the Surge, I had to sip on it throughout my entire workout to avoid getting dizzy and shaky.

Kelli, firespinner and cmoore, thanks for your input here. I’d missed this Q.