Biotest

A Couple of Changes for V-Diet Vets?

Hey Chris,
You had mentioned earlier you’re ok with us vets modding the V-Diet a bit, and I tossed a few ideas at you on the spill, but I think I’ve got it narrowed down but I’d like your opinion.

Do the reguar diet exactly the same flax and nut butter and everything but change up the periworkout supps just a bit.

I’d like to use the “Bonus Phase” that came with Chad Waterbury’s Body of Fire (I finish the main 12 week version this week and down about 20 lb’s so far :slight_smile: It’s 2 weight sessions very similar to the V-Diet, with an extra complex at the end, and 2 bodyweight sprint workouts. I was thinking of doing 2 scoops of Surge with each weight session and a scoop of MAG-10 before and after each sprint session. As well as doing 1 scoop of MAG-10 about a half hour or so after the Surge on weight days.

Calorie wise this seems to not change the diet at all.

What do you think? Should I scale back on the MAG-10 and maybe add some Workout Fuel, again keeping the calories the same from the V-Diet calculator?

Any advice you can offer is much appreciated! Thanks Chris

I think that’s a fine plan. And future versions of the V-Diet will likely include pulses of MAG-10, which is carb-free and only 58 calories. So, good choice.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.