Biotest

6 Weeks to a New Me. Kibeech's War on Fat

Armed with cutting edge nutritional and workout information I have declared war on six years of accumulated adipose body tissue. My V-Diet supplies arrived last thursday, to my disappointment Supperfood is on backorder. After a week of bingeing on everything from t-bone steaks with cheesy bacon mashed potatoes, countless Budwiesers, the occasional slice of cheese cake as a midmorning snack, and a daily serving of Oreos that has become so regular that it is habitual much in the same way that bushing my teeth is; i concluded that cleaning up my diet one bad habit at a time is as affective at eradicating body fat as eliminating terrorism by pursuing terrorist leaders one at a time. Radical strategies must be adopted when facing an advisary as cunning as body fat the strategy must be considered radical and absurd to the general public in order to be affective.

Does building muscle size and strength requires less dedication, desire, and character than losing the fat that covers all the evidence of the hours spent in the gym, the bleeding shins from five hundred pound dead-lifts and involuntary vomiting that is a consequence of leg workouts so intense olympic athletes would run in the opposite direction when asked to participate in monday morning leg session? It must be! On numerous occasions I have anticipated the days workout with a nervous feeling in my stomach because of the weight or intensity level of today workout. But I have never dreaded anything more than 12 weeks of oatmeal, chicken breast and broccoli, and egg whites WTF.

In-spite of all the hard work, hours spent reading and researching the must relevant information from the foremost authorities on the subject. When I tell somebody I am going to the gym to workout the response from audiences is always the same " you work out?" apparently strong and fat is not as highly revered by the general public as six pack abs and vascularity.

I started my war today with a breakfast shake as outlined in the v-diet plan and one hour of walking we are on the way. My measurements are listed below.

Height 6â??0â??
Weight 224
Neck 17â??
Shoulders 26â?? Middle to middle
Chest Upper 45â?? Standing relaxed
Chest Lower 44-1/8â?? Standing relaxed
Waist at Navel 40â??
Waist at Largest 40â??
Hips at Largest 42â??
Upper Arm L 14-5/8 arm extended perpendicular to the ground relaxed
Upper Arm R 14-3/4â?? arm extended perpendicular to the ground relaxed
Upper Leg L 27â??
Upper Leg R 27â??
Lower Leg L 15-1/2â??
Lower Leg R 15-3/4â??
Ankle L 10â??
Ankle R 10â??

Will post Pics today.

[quote]Kibeech1 wrote:
In-spite of all the hard work, hours spent reading and researching the must relevant information from the foremost authorities on the subject. When I tell somebody I am going to the gym to workout the response from audiences is always the same " you work out?" apparently strong and fat is not as highly revered by the general public as six pack abs and vascularity. [/quote]

Who give’s an F on what they think. This diet and everything your about to go through these next 28 days is for you brother. Welcome to THE program that can get you the results YOU want.

Good Luck!

You deadlift 500#? Nice! Welcome to the diet. Where in VA you from? I grew up here.

Two Whole days not one piece of solid food!

Strangely enough my energy level is as high as ever. It appears that the usual onslaught of high fructose corn syrup, saturated fat ( who does not love bacon), and simple carbs (most commonly in the form of fried potatoes) actually have a detrimental effect on my energy level. Further, in the cause my body to work so hard a digesting the crap it renders me useless within 40 minutes of my frequent regular feedings. In the past when I have tried to clean up my diet the attempts have been thwarted by feelings of nausea, migraine headaches, and lethargy. However, After just a few days consuming nothing but engineered food products I imagine to be similar in taste and texture to the goo feed to humans freed from the matrix; I feel great. butt it has only been two days. Only time will tell if this continues.

On a more practical and objectively measurable note. The form which I implored while performing over head squats is evident of structural imbalances i am confident will render me less than mobile during my middle ages if not corrected. You see I had a very difficult time getting the bar far enough back to assist with balance as such I found myself struggling to keep my heals on the ground in the bottom position. additionally, symptoms were worsening as I began to fatigue. I vaguely recall in an article I read what it is that causes this and that if the imbalance exist in said trainee it would be evident when performing overhead squats. I can not remember what the conclusion of the article was. Any help here is much appreciated.

not sure if it was the post workout drink or the 40 oz shake but i could not get it all down today.

Welcome to the team Kibeech1. Stick with the program and don’t give up. We are here to help. Good Luck!

PS. Ohh and don’t drink O’douls :smiley:

Chris,

I suggest a passage be added to helpful hints section of the forum:

Participates may experience excess gassyness. While we are not suggesting flatulence be contained within the human body, we do suggest any person who chooses to release flatulence do so at their own risk. If you are daring enough to relief yourself of the dreadfully uncomfortable bloated feeling accompanied by referenced gas we make the following suggestions.

1. Where dark clothing
  2. stay away from people
  3. release gas within two steps of a restroom
  4. in the car on the way to work is not the best option ( see suggestion number 3)
  5. if you think you can hold it you cant.
  6. second change of clothes are not optional
  7. baby wipes are not just for babies.
  8. upset stomach is not an excuse
  9. if an accident does occur do not make a scene excuse yourself from the room walk slowly as a brisk movement axcaserbates the problem.
  10. cuts so deep people reference the grand canyon are all worth it.

7 days down lost 9.5 lbs.

Wow, almost 10 lbs in a week? Great result! With this speed you will achieve your goals in no time.