Biotest

6 Weeks of V-Diet with 2 Pulse Fasts Per Week

chris what do you think about using 2 pulse fasts per week for the whole V-Diet? would it be too much? this is in addition to HOT-ROX

I’ve been doing 2 weeks V-Diet with pulse fasts, 1 week “break”/transition phase, 2 weeks vdiet with pulse fasting. My first cycles I pulse fasted twice a week - Monday and Thursday.

To tell you the truth, after the second V-Diet phase of 2 pulse fasts…I’m tired of it. It gets kind of grueling on the body, especially if you train a lot. I personally train the HP Mass template getting in about 6 days a week in the gym. I retested my strength and while it has gone up a bit…I can tell that my body isn’t feeling very strong anymore.

Currently I am into the 3rd V-Diet with pulse fast cycle and I’m going to cut it down to 1 pulse fast a week. Even though I normally chug about 2 scps Anaconda and 1 scp MAG-10 for peri-workout, it’s still kind of draining. I think the Anaconda and MAG-10 are the only things saving me right now.

Perhaps pulse fast on your off or light days as suggested, I personally just pulse fast every Monday after Sunday HSM’s since I pretty much pig out. Last week HSM I ate nearly 2.25lbs of grilled pork chops. Definitely had to pulse fast on Monday.

[quote]talon2nr7588 wrote:
chris what do you think about using 2 pulse fasts per week for the whole V-Diet? would it be too much? this is in addition to HOT-ROX[/quote]

Sure, there are a few threads about that in the V-Diet forums and the Velocity Life section under “Groups.”

I’ve done it for two weeks. It’s tough, but the fat loss is dramatic. You could do it for two weeks, with 2 Pulse Fasts per week. Or do it for 3-4 weeks with 1 Pulse Fast per week.

so im looking for dramatic fat loss. so youre saying not to do the whole 6 weeks of the V-Diet with two pulse fasts per week?

[quote]talon2nr7588 wrote:
so im looking for dramatic fat loss. so youre saying not to do the whole 6 weeks of the v diet with two pulse fasts per week?[/quote]

It’s never been done to my knowledge. It seems pretty extreme. People lose 10 to 20 pounds on average just with a regular 4-week V-Diet. There comes a point when fat loss just can’t go any faster without risking muscle loss.

[quote]uv_deth wrote:
I’ve been doing 2 weeks V-Diet with pulse fasts, 1 week “break”/transition phase, 2 weeks vdiet with pulse fasting. My first cycles I pulse fasted twice a week - Monday and Thursday.

To tell you the truth, after the second V-Diet phase of 2 pulse fasts…I’m tired of it. It gets kind of grueling on the body, especially if you train a lot. I personally train the HP Mass template getting in about 6 days a week in the gym. I retested my strength and while it has gone up a bit…I can tell that my body isn’t feeling very strong anymore.

Currently I am into the 3rd V-Diet with pulse fast cycle and I’m going to cut it down to 1 pulse fast a week. Even though I normally chug about 2 scps Anaconda and 1 scp MAG-10 for peri-workout, it’s still kind of draining. I think the Anaconda and MAG-10 are the only things saving me right now.

Perhaps pulse fast on your off or light days as suggested, I personally just pulse fast every Monday after Sunday HSM’s since I pretty much pig out. Last week HSM I ate nearly 2.25lbs of grilled pork chops. Definitely had to pulse fast on Monday. [/quote]

i dont plan on training that much while on a V-Diet just the normal 3x per week total body. ive never tried it but i cant see it being too taxing.