Biotest

5 lb Tubs of MAG-10 or Plazma?

Any consideration on selling larger volumes of MAG-10 or Plazma? I understand there would need to be a sound business case to do this. I’m wondering if most customers using these supplements buy 4 of the current tubs at a time (or more) or single or doubles.

With the recent price drop, the single bottles are now about the same price as the previous multi-unit discounts, and there’s no limit and free shipping as always. So I don’t see a need for the multi-units or larger bottles, but you never know what Tim Patterson has in store. He surprises the staff too!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
With the recent price drop, the single bottles are now about the same price as the previous multi-unit discounts, and there’s no limit and free shipping as always. So I don’t see a need for the multi-units or larger bottles, but you never know what Tim Patterson has in store. He surprises the staff too![/quote]

I liked Tim before (even though he really keeps a low profile no?)…but I definitely like him alot more these days! The price drop was most excellent…now I can afford buying more RTDs and upcoming Metabolic Drive bars whenever the heck they come out!

Sorry for putting this question here, but:

I take it Anaconda has been discontinued? I finally ran through my stock, and it’s not in the store anymore…

[quote]Chushin wrote:

I take it Anaconda has been discontinued? I finally ran through my stock, and it’s not in the store anymore… [/quote]

Anaconda has been replaced by <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma.

And we see you already placed an order for Plazma. We think you’ll definitely notice and enjoy the upgraded workout nutrition. Keep us posted!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

I take it Anaconda has been discontinued? I finally ran through my stock, and it’s not in the store anymore… [/quote]

Anaconda has been replaced by <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma.

And we see you already placed an order for Plazma. We think you’ll definitely notice and enjoy the upgraded workout nutrition. Keep us posted!

[/quote]

Ha!

You guys are better than the NSA.

I’d just like to see larger tubs or even better, bags, sold primarily for environmental reasons.

I wish you could buy multiple units of Plazma (4+) at an even steeper discount. Is that going to happen?

I’d like to see bulk discounts for overseas customers to offset VAT + shipping

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
I’d like to see bulk discounts for overseas customers to offset VAT + shipping[/quote]

As much as I’d love this, I doubt it’s ever going to happen. It would look like preferential treatment for overseas customers. Plus, the shipping rates are already MUCH better than what you’d get anywhere else.

You can always buy from Biotest uk… But they only accept gold bullion or precious gems as payment seeing as there prices are just ridiculous.

The ‘Plazma/Mag-10’ is something stupid like £400 which is around $600 lol. On this this site i think its $350.

There is a huge market in the U.K that is completely alienated as you need to be Bill Gates to actually buy there stuff there. Annoying as fuck.

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
I’d like to see bulk discounts for overseas customers to offset VAT + shipping[/quote]

As much as I’d love this, I doubt it’s ever going to happen. It would look like preferential treatment for overseas customers. Plus, the shipping rates are already MUCH better than what you’d get anywhere else.[/quote]
Seeing as I’m paying approximately $560 USD for the Plazma superstack after shipping and VAT I don’t see the preferential treatment. This is over $200USD more than home customers. I’m not asking for $200USD discount, perhaps free/reduced shipping when spending $1000 or something on those lines.

I agree, this will never happen.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.