Biotest

5 lb Tubs of MAG-10 or Plazma?


#1

Any consideration on selling larger volumes of MAG-10 or Plazma? I understand there would need to be a sound business case to do this. I’m wondering if most customers using these supplements buy 4 of the current tubs at a time (or more) or single or doubles.


#2

With the recent price drop, the single bottles are now about the same price as the previous multi-unit discounts, and there’s no limit and free shipping as always. So I don’t see a need for the multi-units or larger bottles, but you never know what Tim Patterson has in store. He surprises the staff too!


#3

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
With the recent price drop, the single bottles are now about the same price as the previous multi-unit discounts, and there’s no limit and free shipping as always. So I don’t see a need for the multi-units or larger bottles, but you never know what Tim Patterson has in store. He surprises the staff too![/quote]

I liked Tim before (even though he really keeps a low profile no?)…but I definitely like him alot more these days! The price drop was most excellent…now I can afford buying more RTDs and upcoming Metabolic Drive bars whenever the heck they come out!


#4

Sorry for putting this question here, but:

I take it Anaconda has been discontinued? I finally ran through my stock, and it’s not in the store anymore…


#5

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Sorry for putting this question here, but:

I take it Anaconda has been discontinued? I finally ran through my stock, and it’s not in the store anymore… [/quote]

Anaconda has been replaced by <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma.

And we see you already placed an order for Plazma. We think you’ll definitely notice and enjoy the upgraded workout nutrition. Keep us posted!


#6

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Sorry for putting this question here, but:

I take it Anaconda has been discontinued? I finally ran through my stock, and it’s not in the store anymore… [/quote]

Anaconda has been replaced by <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma.

And we see you already placed an order for Plazma. We think you’ll definitely notice and enjoy the upgraded workout nutrition. Keep us posted!

[/quote]

Ha!

You guys are better than the NSA.


#7

I’d just like to see larger tubs or even better, bags, sold primarily for environmental reasons.


#8

I wish you could buy multiple units of Plazma (4+) at an even steeper discount. Is that going to happen?


#9

I’d like to see bulk discounts for overseas customers to offset VAT + shipping


#10

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
I’d like to see bulk discounts for overseas customers to offset VAT + shipping[/quote]

As much as I’d love this, I doubt it’s ever going to happen. It would look like preferential treatment for overseas customers. Plus, the shipping rates are already MUCH better than what you’d get anywhere else.


#11

You can always buy from Biotest uk… But they only accept gold bullion or precious gems as payment seeing as there prices are just ridiculous.

The ‘Plazma/Mag-10’ is something stupid like £400 which is around $600 lol. On this this site i think its $350.

There is a huge market in the U.K that is completely alienated as you need to be Bill Gates to actually buy there stuff there. Annoying as fuck.


#12

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
I’d like to see bulk discounts for overseas customers to offset VAT + shipping[/quote]

As much as I’d love this, I doubt it’s ever going to happen. It would look like preferential treatment for overseas customers. Plus, the shipping rates are already MUCH better than what you’d get anywhere else.[/quote]
Seeing as I’m paying approximately $560 USD for the Plazma superstack after shipping and VAT I don’t see the preferential treatment. This is over $200USD more than home customers. I’m not asking for $200USD discount, perhaps free/reduced shipping when spending $1000 or something on those lines.

I agree, this will never happen.