Biotest

4th Week Pics

What does this show?

[quote]wecndo wrote:
What does this show?[/quote]

4th week comparison shots, I’m thinking

I see no difference.

yah not a big difference at all is that week 3 and 4? or 1 and 4?

wow guys… um, way to be total dickheads? sorry, but I think you could keep these comments to yourself. She’s just been through 4 weeks of V-Dieting, and the changes may not be glaring to you (I definitely see some) but that doesn’t mean you all need to jump on here and tell her “I don’t see a difference”

Ever think of “if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all” ???

Sorry but I think this thread has been really inappropriate and insensitive. I don’t meant to mommy you all, but I would have been really upset if people said that about my pics.

I for the record see definitely difference in the arms, stomach area, chest, near her armpits, waist…

The pictures don’t show much of a difference, but I think that’s because the camara is closer to her in the second pic. The TV looks bigger, the table looks bigger. So, she’s probabaly smaller all over, but the pic’s perspective makes it deceptive.

In fact, it’s VERY strange that her head is cut off at the same spot in both pics, yet her feet and the bottom of the door are much lower in the second pic. The camara was significantly closer and angled slightly, making side by side comparisons VERY difficult.

I think these may be her pics from week 3 to week 4 only. She seemed to be trying to post all her pics in different threads, probably didn’t know you could reply to your own thread or something. I’m sure she’ll come on soon and clear it up.

And if you can’t see a difference in her stomach area, you need to get glasses

[quote]kakattack wrote:
wow guys… um, way to be total dickheads? sorry, but I think you could keep these comments to yourself. She’s just been through 4 weeks of V-Dieting, and the changes may not be glaring to you (I definitely see some) but that doesn’t mean you all need to jump on here and tell her “I don’t see a difference”

Ever think of “if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all” ???

Sorry but I think this thread has been really inappropriate and insensitive. I don’t meant to mommy you all, but I would have been really upset if people said that about my pics.

I for the record see definitely difference in the arms, stomach area, chest, near her armpits, waist…
[/quote]

Yeah, I agree with all you said. If not nice comments then do not post anything.

For whatever reason I was having problems with uploading my pics and posting comments yesterday, it just didn’t show me that it was uploaded, it didn’t show me that I was logged in in my account, etc - so I tried to make a new account which - as well - was nowhere to be found.

I have a blog since day 1 for the ones who are interested or at least interested in making those fabulously supportive comments. Maybe check that one out first and then start judging.

I just finished 4 weeks of being on the v-diet. Lost 20 lbs and dropped 2 sizes. I am very happy with my results.

[quote]wecndo wrote:
What does this show?[/quote]

My bad, as I explained above I was having a computer meltdown and kept uploading stuff

Please go to " female V- dieter" if you are interested in the full story.
No more posts from me on this one.