Biotest

3rd Week, Worried About Results

Hi,

I’ve just started the 3rd week of the V-Diet. I’ve followed it pretty much to the letter, measured, photo’d every week, used all the recommended Biotest products, one HSM per week, followed the intermediate training program. I walk 4 miles a day to work and back at a brisk pace (4 mph) for NEPA.

The only differences are:

1. Not taking HOT-ROX Extreme as it made me extremely nauseous (I’ve ordered Se7en and am waiting for it to arrive).
  2. Doing an hour-long kettlebell class (hardstyle) instead of the V-burn.

I’m finding the diet really easy (which is worrying!), the only time I get hungry is just before a shake is due. I’m not finding the fat falling off, I’ve lost about an inch of my waist and hips in 2 weeks, and about 4-5lbs scale weight.

Am I getting too many calories? I put my age/sex/weight into the calculator and have followed the resulting diet sheet to the letter. I’m 40 years old, female, 5’7" tall and was 137lb at the start. I’d like to lose 12lbs in total.

Really just looking for some reassurance, thanks. I’ll be gutted if I’ve spent a lot of money and commit to the diet and don’t reach my goals!

Thanks,
Emma

First, it’s not about weight; it about body composition. You can gain 5 pounds of muscle and lose five pounds of fat – which is easily done on the V-Diet – and this will show no changes in scale weight, yet you’ll look better, lose inches etc.

Even with the scale weight, your fat loss of 4-5 pounds in two weeks is DOUBLE what is supposed to be possible. (Many say you can only lose a pond of fat per week, max.) That would take you over a month to achieve on most plans. You did it in two weeks.

Those things aside, you may remove one scoop of Metabolic Drive from the daily total if you feel you need to slightly lower calories.

You can also take HOT-ROX with food to prevent the nausea that some people experience with it on an empty stomach.

OK, thanks Chris, I realise it’s not all about the scale weight but it’s a darn sight easier to measure…I was more concerned about the fact that it felt too easy, no hunger etc.

I’ll try your suggestion regarding the Metabolic Drive. I’m a bit dubious about the HOT-ROX, it made me feel so bad I had to leave work early, but will try it over the weekend again.

thanks again,
Emma

Make you start with only one capsule per day, and take it with a shake. It affects me the same way; I just can’t take it on an empty stomach. Powerful stuff, and I love the increased fat loss effects. I just have mine with a shake or meal.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Make you start with only one capsule per day, and take it with a shake. It affects me the same way; I just can’t take it on an empty stomach. Powerful stuff, and I love the increased fat loss effects. I just have mine with a shake or meal. [/quote]

Yeah but the bottle specifically says take on an empty stomach.

I am new to this V-Diet as i will be starting it 6/11/12 this Monday, and this was one of the questions that i had

[quote]jblanc03 wrote:

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Make you start with only one capsule per day, and take it with a shake. It affects me the same way; I just can’t take it on an empty stomach. Powerful stuff, and I love the increased fat loss effects. I just have mine with a shake or meal. [/quote]

Yeah but the bottle specifically says take on an empty stomach.

I am new to this V-Diet as i will be starting it 6/11/12 this Monday, and this was one of the questions that i had
[/quote]

I work for Biotest. Trust me. You can take it with food IF you feel nausea when taking it on an empty stomach. Most don’t have that issue though and an empty stomach is fine.