Biotest

3 Questions Before Starting

Hey I’ve just got a few questions before ordering the supplies.

First: How important is the HOT-ROX? I hear it’s not allowed in Australia because there’s a banned substance in it. Should I buy another fat burner or just save the money?

Second: I do boxing one-two days a week. Will this have a negative impact on my results? It’s pretty close to cardio but I’d rather not cancel because I’ve already paid for it.

Third: Does anyone know how much it will cost to ship to Australia? Or where I can find out?

Thanks in advance,
Joel

1. If you can, replace the HOT-ROX with Carbolin-19 and Se7en, or at least Carbolin-19.

2. Boxing isn’t recommended, but if you must (and if you even feel like it) you can skip the NEPA on those days.

3. I think if you start the ordering process at this site it will tell you shipping costs before purchase. If not, contact Biotest customer service.

hey Chris Ive got a question, Ive read the Velocity Diet, im dying to try it but being a poor student i cant really afford all that much Grow! and supplements. i was thinking of cutting my calories down as you recommend but instead of using liquid meals i plan doing them solid, with all my macros and calorie totals covered, the only supplement i could get is fish oil.

the million dollar question, will it work?

[quote]panakamana wrote:
hey Chris Ive got a question, Ive read the velocity diet, im dying to try it but being a poor student i cant really afford all that much grow! and supplements. i was thinking of cutting my calories down as you recommend but instead of using liquid meals i plan doing them solid, with all my macros and calorie totals covered, the only supplement i could get is fish oil.

the million dollar question, will it work?[/quote]

Training hard and eating right always works. But you won’t be doing the V-Diet.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
panakamana wrote:
hey Chris Ive got a question, Ive read the velocity diet, im dying to try it but being a poor student i cant really afford all that much Grow! and supplements. i was thinking of cutting my calories down as you recommend but instead of using liquid meals i plan doing them solid, with all my macros and calorie totals covered, the only supplement i could get is fish oil.

the million dollar question, will it work?

Training hard and eating right always works. But you won’t be doing the V-Diet.

[/quote]

yes you are right, technically ill be getting the same nutrients and working out like you did.

but would i get the same results as the V-Diet?

[quote]panakamana wrote:

yes you are right, technically ill be getting the same nutrients and working out like you did.

but would i get the same results as the V-Diet? [/quote]

If the results could be the same, then there would be no need for the V-Diet. Yet most people get better and faster results with the V-Diet. This is because of the simplicity and the lack of wiggle room (it’s hard to mess it up). Lastly, you cannot get the taste/craving/behavior changes on a regular diet that you can get with the V-Diet.

again right Chris, thank you for your time, im gonna try the V-Diet then, only shakes, doing it to get my willpower back, lol.

closed #8

closed #9

closed #10