Biotest

28 Days and Counting

Just started the V-Diet yesterday, its now day 2. God damn, I don’t know what drives me to do this sometimes, but Im incredibly focused on this and refuse to fail. I will be posting before and after pic when Im done, along with a daily journal. I’d love to have some support and here from other’s, thx alot

Support granted. Keep everyone posted, and be sure to hit me with any questions in the “Ask Chris” thread stickied to the top of this forum.

I started yesterday too!! Hope you are doing well and will be checking up to see how you are doing!!

Iv’e never loved class so much. Being at school most of the day really takes the focus off my hunger and keeps my mind off food. So far the diets being pretty smooth, I’d say the hardest part of the day or me is between 5-8. Between these times I’m usually not doing much, just homework and what not. I hate watching TV because your constantly reminded of bad food and my whole family eats mostly crappy food as well. Today my asshole brother brought home a pizza, looked pretty good but it’s only day 3 and there’s no way I’m even tempted to give up that early. I really look forward to drinking my Surge because of the fact that it has a fruit flavor. Finally something that doesn’t have a milky type flavor. That’s it for today though

[quote]W.Laporte wrote:
Iv’e never loved class so much. Being at school most of the day really takes the focus off my hunger and keeps my mind off food. So far the diets being pretty smooth, I’d say the hardest part of the day or me is between 5-8. Between these times I’m usually not doing much, just homework and what not. I hate watching TV because your constantly reminded of bad food and my whole family eats mostly crappy food as well. Today my asshole brother brought home a pizza, looked pretty good but it’s only day 3 and there’s no way I’m even tempted to give up that early. I really look forward to drinking my Surge because of the fact that it has a fruit flavor. Finally something that doesn’t have a milky type flavor. That’s it for today though[/quote]

That time of the day is the hardest for me too, I get off work at 230pm and am usually home by 4 or so after I leave the gym, so I dont have much going on. My neighbors made a ton of cupcakes and have already been harassing me about eating them, toxic people dont understand what we are doing or have the willpower to even attempt something like this. Keep it up.

Today was by far the toughest. I think it’s mostly because of general stress, but I was snapping all day. I’m getting used to just having shake though, so that’s a plus. I just want time to fly by, but it doesn’t look as if that’s happening. Also, I totally agree with Juice Box, no one understands why were doing this. If you tell anyone, right way they go " THAT’S NOT HEALTHY" and then u reply " Why, give me one reason?" and yet they never can. Idiots

Training feels a little tough. I feel kind of sluggish, but I think that might be the stress more then the actual amount of energy I have. God damn I cant wait for that meal on saturday, gonna savour it so bad. Any tips on how to kill some time? that seems to be a big issue in the evening.

[quote]W.Laporte wrote:
Any tips on how to kill some time? that seems to be a big issue in the evening.[/quote]

I would often take my NEPA walk, or an extra NEPA walk, in the evening, just for this reason. The dog loved it, and I got through a lot of audio books on the iPod.

Feeling good today, looking a lot dryer and feel like I’m down some weight for sure. Can’t wait for week 2 and 3, thats were the results really come into play. Right now I’m pretty sure iv’e shedded mostly water weight and could easily gain that back if I called it quits, but that’s not happening. I’m loving the diet and the results are definately worth it.

100 shakes to go, fuck, also I hate people who are naturally lean

Feeling a little discouraged because I’ve reached that intermidiate phase where Ive shed some fat but not that optimal amount causing me to looks a little bit skinnier without that extra ripped look, but I know it’s coming so I’ve just gotta stick with it

DON’T GET DISCOURAGED!

Look, if this diet were easy EVERYONE would be doing it. Why do so many go on Atkins and South Beach? Because those are simple diets. Same reason why so many magazines display on their cover something like: “eat the exact same shit you always have, but lose weight and look great in just two weeks!” Plenty of morons will try to derail you for trying out a diet that they themselves don’t have sufficient willpower for. Whether you realize it or not, you probably started up this diet because you recognized it’s a bitch and a half and were sufficiently pissed with your physique that you wanted to go balls to the wall.

Stick with it and you’ll share in the same great results others have found here!

Really want those lower abs to come out and that v cut out, a little over 2 weeks to go. At some points it seems like I’m unsatisfied with the results but then I remember I’ve only being doing the diet not even 2 weeks

2 weeks tmr : ), hoping it really kicks in on week three and then the home stretch

You’re doing awesome! Keep up the hard work - it WILL pay off. You’re already half way there! Also, I love what redhawk said,

[quote]redhawk223 wrote:
Whether you realize it or not, you probably started up this diet because you recognized it’s a bitch and a half and were sufficiently pissed with your physique that you wanted to go balls to the wall.[quote]

I’m almost finished with day 3 and you better believe I’ll be using that line of logic as motivation. Best of luck to you!

Im fuckin stoked, just this week then next week, but Im throwing in the shredded in 6 days protocol, so I’m really looking forward to see what I’ll look like. My bastard brother works at a pizza joint and doesn’t stop bringing the shit home. Sad thing is that asshole’s naturally lean and pretty much lives off of pizza.