Biotest

28 Day Results - HOLY SH*T - (FEMALE)

Okay, I’m sorry, but I could not hide these results at the bottom of a tracking thread . . this is absolutley INSANE!!!

Today is day 28 for me, and I just got back from the gym. I had my final measurements and bf% measured today (using the 7-point caliper measure). My trainer took my measurements and caliper pinches both at the start and at the finish (as well as several times througout the month, and we were VERY carefull to keep things accurate and “uniform” throughout as far as how tight he was pulling the tape, where the measurements were taken, ect . . . these results were FAR MORE than I could EVER have hoped for!!!

I’ll list these as start-finish-change:

BF%: 21.13% - 12.27% - 8.86% LOST

Weight: 148 - 135.6 - 12.4 lbs LOST
LBM: 117 - 119 - 2.0 lbs GAINED!
Fat: 31 - 16.6 - 14.4 lbs LOST

Caliper Pinches:
Tricep: 15 - 13 - 2mm LOST
Subscap: 12 - 10 - 2mm LOST
MidAx: 12 - 7.5 - 4.5mm LOST
Abs: 22 - 14.5 - 7.5mm LOST
S-Illiac: 9.5 - 6.0 - 3.5mm LOST
Thigh: 28 - 25.5 - 2.5mm LOST
Pec: 8 - 8 - same

Circumferance Measurements:
Thigh (1/2): 22.00 - 21.13 - 0.87 in LOST
Thigh (largest): 23.00 - 22.00 - 1.00 in LOST
Hips: 40.13 - 38.00 - 2.13 in LOST
Calf: 15.00 - 14.50 - 0.50 in LOST
Belly Button: 29.75 - 28.50 - 1.25 in LOST
Waist: 26.50 - 25.25 - 1.25 in LOST
Bicep (relax): 10.13 - 10.13 - same (yay!!)
Bicep (flex): 11.62 - 11.62 - same (yay!!)
Chest: 37.50 - 36.50 - 1.00 in LOST
Shoulders: 38.50 - 37.50 - 1.00 in LOST
Forearms: 9.38 - 9.25 - 0.13 in LOST
Neck: 12.50 - 12.25 - 0.25 in LOST

TOTAL INCHES LOST: 9.38 (from all the RIGHT Places!!)

UN-FRIGGIN-BELIEVABLE

Those are phenomenal results, especially considering you didn’t have all that far to go!

For anyone that doubts, that’s the perfect testimonial…

Congratulations!!

Wow, just wow…I see some free swag coming your way from Biotest if you can write an eloquent letter describing your story!

Props to you…any secrets to enhance V-Dieter’s success?

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
Wow, just wow…I see some free swag coming your way from Biotest if you can write an eloquent letter describing your story!

Props to you…any secrets to enhance V-Dieter’s success?[/quote]

Yeah follow it to the “T” dont substitute anything on the supplements list, get all your workouts in with insane intensity and do your NEPA.
Thats it bro.

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:

Props to you…any secrets to enhance V-Dieter’s success?[/quote]

Secret? lol - yes. Follow the plan EXACTLY. That’s my secret! I had to make changes to my day-to-day routine in order to follow this plan exactly. I had to give up Crossfit for the month, and take a month off of Oly-lifting in order to do this “by the book”. I was very reluctant to make this change, but I did, and couldn’t be happier.

No cutting corners, no adding cardio, no changing, enhancing, or adjusting the workout program or diet in ANY way. 1 hour NEPA every day, no matter what.

Get all your shakes, flax, peanut butter, and other supps in, and space evenly throughout the day EVERY day.

That’s it! Was it “easy” - yes and no. Simple - yes. Easy - HELL NO! It took a toll on me mentally - my brain just doesn’t run as well on no carbs. But this was far more “simple” than any other cutting phase or show prep I’ve ever done before - no counting, measuring, or second guessing anything. Just drink the shakes, take the supps, do the workouts, and get in the NEPA. That’s it. How much more simple can you get really? And all you lucky 3.0ers don’t realize how good you’ve got it! There is NO room for guessing in your V-Diet program or workouts. Just make up your mind to do it, plug in your data, print the diet and workouts, order the supplements, and that’s it. . . . not rocket science :wink:

Thanks guys, sounds pretty simple! So far so good, but WOW I wasn’t prepared for the intensity of the V-Burn today! I only finished half of the intermediate workout and had to switch to the beginner. Got my heart rate way up…glad it’s only once a week :smiley:

Congrats again. Are you onto the transition next christie?

Awesome Christie! Great inspriration to those of us that are looking for a relatively small (10-15lbs)fat loss while gaining some lean mass.

Pix?

[quote]diverdog wrote:
Awesome Christie! Great inspriration to those of us that are looking for a relatively small (10-15lbs)fat loss while gaining some lean mass.

Pix?[/quote]

My hubby and I are officially moving into our brand new photography studio tomorrow (YAY - www.attollovalidus.com) - and he is making me wait so that I can be the first photography subject in the new studio. I should have before/after pics posted up by tomorrow night.

phatkins im with you there on that V-Burn!

Ive been lifting for years so I started the V-Burn on advanced, did 1 circuit out of 7 and was like…no way…so went down and did two circuits at intermidiate…no way i was doing 3 more so i did two final beginner to make it up to 5 and was still shattered!

bed time so i can pass out finally

great results christie, can wait to see pic comparison

awesome work christie. fantastic results, and thanks for the support. 1 week down, 3 to go.

Congratulations on a job well done! I’m an avid Crossfitter and an affiliate owner to boot and I am planning on doing the V-Diet. I plan on doing WOD’s. Given your experience, do you think this is a huge mistake, or simply a recipe for discomfort? Any opinions you can offer are appreciated. Thanks.

[quote]Mike A wrote:
Congratulations on a job well done! I’m an avid Crossfitter and an affiliate owner to boot and I am planning on doing the V-Diet. I plan on doing WOD’s. Given your experience, do you think this is a huge mistake, or simply a recipe for discomfort? Any opinions you can offer are appreciated. Thanks.[/quote]

My personal opinion - HUGE mistake! Seriously - like epic fail! lol

In all seriousness - I’d consider myself a pretty well-rounded athlete. I’m among the top performers at my CF facility, and I will defend CF to just about any nay-sayer, HOWEVER . . . this diet is no joke. I honestly didn’t realize how much it would put me on my ass! I think it would be possible to continue WOD’s, but that there is a very good chance that they could be counterproductive.

What I mean is that the additional cardio involved in the WOD’s could very well lead to muscle loss over the course of the month. In addition to that, I personally had zero, zilch, nada energy during day 2 - 6 and even just making it through the Waterbury workouts was tough. It’s not that the workouts themselves were that hard, but the exertion that I put out at 6am left me whipped for the rest of the day, and pretty brain-dead as well.

Maybe do what I did - I decided to give the Advanced Waterbury Workout plan and 1 hour NEPA walks a 1 week trial period. If at the end of week 1 I felt that I just really wasn’t getting as much as I’d like out of my workouts, I would add back in a few days of CrossFit or Oly-Lifting.

Let’s just say that there wasn’t a second thought in my mind by the time I was 1/2 way through the first week :slight_smile: While the workouts aren’t as “hard-core intense” as a crossfit workout, you’re also not going into them as well-fueled as you normally would be. Running on no carbs is seriously no joke, and the Waterbury/Nepa did the trick for me. I ended up putting on 2 lbs of muscle over the course of the month, and for a hard-gainer like me I couldn’t have asked for more :slight_smile:

At the end of the day, it’s your decision, and you’ll have to listen to your own body, however as someone that is very familiar with CF and the V-Diet, I would say that 99% of the population would be setting themselves up for failure if they attempted to do both at the same time.

Regardless of what you decide to do w/ the workouts - good luck and let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

Nice job, Christie! I used to Crossfit myself and I definitely wouldn’t want to try it during V-Diet. Can you imagine doing Murph fuelled by a couple of protein shakes? Epic Fail indeed!

Christie tracy
What else can I say except…YOU ROCK. You did an amazing Job (by the way, I love your picture). I can not wait to see some before/after.

So now it’s transition for you :slight_smile:

Christie-inspiring! As a woman also looking for a serious BF loss(my goal is 4%), I’m excited to see these results!

Nice work. Glad to see people following the plan. So have you reached your goal or what do you have in store for the transition?

Congratulations on your results! I just started yesterday and this is great motivation :slight_smile: Please keep us updated with the results of your transition phase.

Im gonna bump this up… I wanna see those pictures!

I wanna see photos too, would love to do the V-Diet am at 15% myself and can’t imagine what 12% would look like, well done.

My only problem is living in Aust it will cost me $1200.00 to do, pretty steep and can only get normal HOT-ROX might have to see if I can order HOT-ROX Extreme and get it through customs, oh well if I do get the money together to do it, that will surely give me the motivation to stick with it 100%.

Keep us posted on how your next two weeks go and what changes are made again.

Kym

[quote]viridian wrote:
Im gonna bump this up… I wanna see those pictures![/quote]

Okay Viridian. . . here ya go :slight_smile:

SO SORRY about the crappy quality of the after pics. We’ve been busy as hell opening up our new business, and we’re both exhausted. I had to beg and plead for him to take progress pics tonight b/c he really wasn’t feeling it. He’s had a stresfull day which of course in turn stresses me out. . not exactly the best time for a photo shoot (can you say fake forced smile!) :wink:

Also, the “after’s” were taken at 9pm so we had to use the overhead lights, while the “before’s” were taken in the morning, so they had natural lighting which looked a lot better . . . but hey, it is what it is. I’m still in transition, so I may be able to talk him into taking another set of “after’s” for me next week during the day sometime . .we’ll see!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.