Biotest

28% BF to 8% BF

Hi peeps,
I’ve been on the V-Diet on & off for about 1 year now. At first it was hard and took me a few tries to get used to the liquid diet. I’ve decided to put up my pictures to help motivate others to pursue their fitness goals. When i used to get discouraged i would log on to this forum and look at the before and after pictures. Hope this will help motivate others.

All the best peeps!

Before:
84kg 28% Bf with a 38" waist
After:
70 kg 8% Bf with a 28" waist

VERY impressive work! Congratulations. You should be damn proud of yourself. You’ve accomplished what 99% of people typically don’t…great job and don’t stop here. Set you your sights on another big goal. You’ve no doubt “rewired” your mind and body, which makes this the perfect time to strive for more. Keep it up.

[quote]FWS1982 wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]synergy93 wrote:

VERY impressive work! Congratulations. You should be damn proud of yourself. You’ve accomplished what 99% of people typically don’t…great job and don’t stop here. Set you your sights on another big goal. You’ve no doubt “rewired” your mind and body, which makes this the perfect time to strive for more. Keep it up.

[quote]FWS1982 wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks Synergy,massive arms bro!
I’m hoping to reach 80kgs at 8% bf,might take me a few years but that’s my long term goal.
At first i started the V diet to try and get back my gf of 8 years who dumped me for a preety boy,well when she saw my transformation after 1 year she wanted me back and dumped the other guy,but guess what i said no and now i’m happily married with a beautiful and loving wife! Life is good… especially with abs haha…
Thanks for the encouragement!

holy shit, looking good. you’ve done what i’m trying to do at the moment! great inspiration

Great job. Big props. :slight_smile:

Wow! Great work!

Awesome. Congrats.

Can we assume it took you approximately 1 year to pull this off?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Wow! Great work!

[/quote]

Chris all the compliments should go to you! Thanks for sharing the knowledge…i’ll name one ab after you hehe.

Marzouk: Try the V-Diet a few times and you are good to go!
Nick: Thanks bro!

[quote]fatInIC wrote:
Awesome. Congrats.

Can we assume it took you approximately 1 year to pull this off? [/quote]

Yes it took about 1 year and i did the V diet a few times can’t remember how many times,probably 3 or 4 times. And followed a very low carb diet if i was not on the V diet. But i only broke the single digit bf with the V diet and with almost no cardio,just the NEP… mind you i consider window shopping NEP haha

awesome job man.
I’d really like to know how tall you are though.

great job! man very inspiring

[quote]timboo wrote:
awesome job man.
I’d really like to know how tall you are though.[/quote]

I’m 5’9" 175 cm

[quote]Blackiebluewings wrote:
great job! man very inspiring[/quote]

Thanks bro!

Excellent work there! Hoping to start my first V-Diet now in the next few weeks!

Edit: And if it helps me get close to a transformation like that id be delighted!

[quote]theghostat3 wrote:
Excellent work there! Hoping to start my first V-Diet now in the next few weeks!

Edit: And if it helps me get close to a transformation like that id be delighted![/quote]

Keep us posted on your progress,thanks for the compliment.

awesome progress FWS! very inspiring

Awesome Work,
You have the same body stats, height and weight before as i do now you’ve given me motivation to drop out of double digit bf%.

Damn. Great work!

Looks like you kept damn near all of your gains during the dieting process.

I’m 5’7 at 162lbs and 10% BF and 28" waist - makes me wonder what I would look like down that low.

Would you bulk again like that? You weren’t lookin to good bro :slight_smile:

I got as high as 184 lbs at one point - probably upwards of 16% bf. I felt really sloppy and sluggish. I kept a lot of the muscle when I dieted down though.

Awesome stuff - you’re definitely a motivation.

What was your diet (specifics besides low-carb) and training (any programs you used) like when off V-diet?