Biotest

23yr Old 6' 225lbs Before Pics

down to 212lbs today after my 3rd shake and with all my clothes on, not too bad lol

This is day 28, down to 212. I was running late for work so i snapped this shot off real quick, as soon as i can get my boss in here I’ll get measurements.

Awesome!

Wow great progress and great job keep us informed every step of the way! Keep it up man, you got this in the bag!

this is me back up to 225lbs =))) it seriously seems like Vdiet ramped up my metabolism, because even now when i eat solid meals im counting down the minutes until i have to hit the pot lol.

In a few months ill be doing a 3month modified vdiet, with HSMs every day as peri workout nutrition. I’m in the process of putting it all together but once ive got everything im doing put together ill post it up here. Im too excited!!

[quote]diesel44 wrote:
In a few months ill be doing a 3month modified vdiet, with HSMs every day as peri workout nutrition. I’m in the process of putting it all together but once ive got everything im doing put together ill post it up here. Im too excited!![/quote]

I have done a couple of those in the past and you will be pleased with the results. Make sure to post your progress.

Getn there

holy shit !!! good job man

Sept29 2013 got in a wreck… Been lifting again for 2 months now and just ordered the new vdiet. I hope it does me as good as the old version

Damn. Hope you are rehabbing well. I am on day 24 of the new diet. Down about 16 pounds and almost 5" on my waist. It works wonders.

Me right now and another little take after the wreck… I’m exactly 260 today

Can’t ger the other to load… Working on it

Here

I lost 7lbs from yesterday to today… o.O

Good luck man - hope you get to feeling better. Your original transformation was impressive - here’s to a repeat.

Well I’m down 11lbs on day 3, seems to be doing great so far. By the way this new version of the diet is so much easier to do with the one HSM a day, I’m feeling pretty much full. I haven’t changed my workouts though, only thing I’ve noticed is my endurance is down but I actually already feel a tad stronger idk its weird.

Wow, man! Keep us informed. It’s very motivating. I wish to have such an amazing results too. Will follow your advices. Thanks for sharing.

Any update? I think we will see an amazing success story AGAIN!

Great progress! Keep up the good work!