Abbs Lar: 37
Waiste : 36
Hips Lar: 37.5
Arms L+R: 15
Legs L+R: 24
Calf L+R: 15.5
Ankle L+R: 10

LR

My goal is to eventually be below 10% BF and maintain it over the summer before I start a mass gain phase.

I know i’ll have great results with the V-Diet but I’m not going to expect too much. If I lost 10 lbs of fat I’d be more then happy.

LR

Hey LR!

I’m starting tomorrow as well - and have almost EXACTLY the same BF % (21.2% for me, measured in a hydrostatic dunking tank) - so I’ll be following you closely.

Below 10% is my goal too. If we both hit it, I’ll come to London and buy you a drink. A green tea, maybe?

Kellster

You should get 10 -15 pounds off, no problem. So shoot for 20!

Keep us posted.

I think I’m ready! I just got a gym membership at 24 Hour Fitness to eliminate the excuse of not walking to my college gym due to poor weather, time, or laziness.

The only thing going against me is that I just moved back to my college town, so I don’t know how I’ll be able to have fun with my friends without eating/drinking with them (since everything seems to revolve around that). We’ll see.

Good luck, LR. I’ll be watching this thread closely.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
You should get 10 -15 pounds off, no problem. So shoot for 20!

Keep us posted.

[/quote]

Thanks for dropping by Chris.

If my maths is correct, I have 39.5 lbs of fat on my body.

When I drop the 20 lbs, I’ll be left at just over 10%BF which I’ll be really pleased with! Meaning that I can move my whole training schedule forward after the V-Diet.

LR

[quote]jo3 wrote:
I think I’m ready! I just got a gym membership at 24 Hour Fitness to eliminate the excuse of not walking to my college gym due to poor weather, time, or laziness.

The only thing going against me is that I just moved back to my college town, so I don’t know how I’ll be able to have fun with my friends without eating/drinking with them (since everything seems to revolve around that). We’ll see.

Good luck, LR. I’ll be watching this thread closely.[/quote]

Hey Jo3,

Thanks for dropping by. It all starts here! I’ll be watching your thread as well. From what I’ve seen there’s 3 threads of people starting today, so it should be easy to keep each other on track and motivated.

Have a great day!

LR

DAY 1 - Let the shakes begin!

“Don’t you just love the smell of HOT-ROX in the morning?!”

So I’ve already had my first shake this morning. Nothing new to expect as I’ve had breakfast shakes before. I’m still not a big fan of the Superfood taste, a bit bitter!

Bring on the rest of the day!

LR

The shakes have done well to fill me up during the whole day, even got me through the
NEPA and the workouts OK.

But at some points during the day I’ve been really low on energy, almost sleepy.

Anyone else have crazy headaches on the first day?

LR

my headaches lasted for the first 2 days. Little Ibprofin took care of that. The people eating sitting next to me a work was the rough part. I’m starting the second week and it DOES get easier!! Keep it up.

[quote]Devoman wrote:
my headaches lasted for the first 2 days. Little Ibprofin took care of that. The people eating sitting next to me a work was the rough part. I’m starting the second week and it DOES get easier!! Keep it up.[/quote]

Cool, thanks for dropping by. That’s good to know, I thought my brain was about to explode or something. I’ll pop an Ibu now. Thanks for the tip.

LR

Also, Lots of water seems to help when I’m REALLY hungrey. The “full” feeling helps. About day 4 or 5 you will already start to notice the difference, but only you. about day 6 before others see it…LOL. I does give motovation to stick it out.

[quote]Devoman wrote:
Also, Lots of water seems to help when I’m REALLY hungrey. The “full” feeling helps. About day 4 or 5 you will already start to notice the difference, but only you. about day 6 before others see it…LOL. I does give motovation to stick it out. [/quote]

Yeah, the water is really helping me as well. Just drinking loads of it.

How come your not keeping a progress thread, you have a lot of useful information to share with your experiences on the diet so far.

Thanks again, it’s good to know someone else is experiencing some of the same things as me.

LR

I still get headaches at night (day 8) but they are easing up quite a bit. The days of, as you described it, my brain feeling like it was going to explode, seem to be behind me as I’m sure they will be for you too.

Keep it up LR

No headaches here, just my stomach aching for solid food! But we’ll get through it, no problem.

Time for my bedtime shake :slight_smile:

[quote]jo3 wrote:
No headaches here, just my stomach aching for solid food! But we’ll get through it, no problem.

Time for my bedtime shake :)[/quote]

I haven’t really had any cravings for food. But smells are driving me nuts. I walked past a bakery this morning, totally a bad idea, it’s a good thing I was walking at speed.

The Peanut Butter last night was great! And Vanilla breakfast shakes with a teaspoon of Organic instant coffee mask the taste of Superfood!

LR

[quote]London Runner wrote:
Devoman wrote:
Also, Lots of water seems to help when I’m REALLY hungrey. The “full” feeling helps. About day 4 or 5 you will already start to notice the difference, but only you. about day 6 before others see it…LOL. I does give motovation to stick it out.

Yeah, the water is really helping me as well. Just drinking loads of it.

How come your not keeping a progress thread, you have a lot of useful information to share with your experiences on the diet so far.

Thanks again, it’s good to know someone else is experiencing some of the same things as me.

LR[/quote]

I just chose not to keep a thread, because I just didn’t really care too. I am keeping a small log of my progressions at home, but I am just not the blogging type. I don’t mind chatting on occasion and giving advise if I feel it may help, but daily blogging, just isn’t me. I probable should have though… guess I a m getting old…LOL

Oh man, I’m so hungry right now! Time for dinner shake, I’m gonna have a green tea right after.

I didn’t quiet realise how much time gets taken up just preparing food and eating, I’m so bored!

LR

Try surfing this entire site! It not only motovates your workouts, but I find it does take my mind of hunger.

I agree LR - definitely more time on my hands. Getting more work done - which is great.

Hang in there. You KNOW it will be worth it.

Kellster