Biotest

20% Promo Code for Plazma Stack

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

Make sure the newsletters aren’t being sent to your spam folder. [/quote]
It isnt. Im receiving letters about forum thread updates in my regular mail box.[/quote]

We’ll check into it. Any chance you opted out of the newsletters in the past? [/quote]
Dont think i have no.[/quote]

Your T-Nation join date was 10/28/13. We haven’t sent out any promotions or newsletters since then, so you haven’t missed anything yet.

[quote]Customer Service wrote:

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

It isnt. Im receiving letters about forum thread updates in my regular mail box.[/quote]

We’ll check into it. Any chance you opted out of the newsletters in the past? [/quote]

Your T-Nation join date was 10/28/13. We haven’t sent out any promotions or newsletters since then, so you haven’t missed anything yet.
[/quote]
Weird since my order was made the 9/23-13

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

[/quote]
Weird since my order was made the 9/23-13[/quote]

Even though you placed an order in September, you didn’t create an account on the T-Nation forum until 10/28/13. Hope that explains it!

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

[/quote]
Weird since my order was made the 9/23-13[/quote]

Even though you placed an order in September, you didn’t create an account on the T-Nation forum until 10/28/13. Hope that explains it!
[/quote]
Ah i see, my fault :slight_smile:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.