Biotest

20% Promo Code for Plazma Stack

Has everyone noticed the 20% off promo code for Plazma that is shown on the home page? This is a sweet deal and one that I’ll be taking advantage of for sure.

Awesome stuff Tim. Much appreciated.

Caught that, did you?

It may apply to other supplements as well (or could be just Plazma and Mag-10.)

(Ends Monday.)

I just placed an order, that is too good of a deal to pass up!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Caught that, did you?

It may apply to other supplements as well…

(Ends Monday.)[/quote]

It didn’t apply the discount to the additional tub of Surge I ordered along with Plazma and MAG-10 :frowning:

Does this not apply to the Plazma stack? Just tried to put an order in but it didn’t seem to work…I guess this is just for individual tubs of Plazma and MAG-10?

Still a great deal either way…just making sure that I’m inputting things properly.

That being the case, the savings is $26 on the equivalent of a Super Stack (3 Plazma and 2 MAG-10 at 20% off + regular priced Indigo at $79).

Chris - not sure what you meant by this may apply to other supps as well…I loaded up the cart with tons of stuff and it only applied to individual bottles of Plazma/MAG-10.

I just followed the link in the front page banner. This promo may just apply to Wendler’s favorites: Plazma and Mag-10.

Yea, it is only for Plazma and MAG-10, still amazing though :smiley:

No doubt a great deal, just had 3 tubs come in this Thursday and ordered another 3 today with this awesome deal. I’m really loving all these great cost cutting options getting thrown our way courtesy of Tim.

I would just like to say thank you to Tim and all of Biotest for these promo discounts. I certainly appreciate it and I know all the other dedicated customers do as well. It really allows me to add some additional product without going over budget. Much appreciated, I really respect the way you guys treat your customers. You have my business for a long time to come

This is truly amazing. Discount after discount. I picked up 7 bottles of MAG-10 with this deal.

Awesome stuff, also another October 15% discount! Thanks to the entire Biotest team for these price breaks, it has been EXTREMELY helpful and makes it much easier to purchase large quantities and new items :slight_smile:

Hey Chris,

How do these discount apply to autoship?? (Currently the Superstack). I’d have to do the math, but canceling and going with the discount could be a better option.

Thank you

[quote]derf wrote:
Hey Chris,

How do these discount apply to autoship?? (Currently the Superstack). I’d have to do the math, but canceling and going with the discount could be a better option.

Thank you[/quote]

I’m not sure of the status on that. Please give customer service a call: 800-525-1940.

Is there any where i can subscribe to these super offers? so i will get them in my mail box?

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:
Is there any where i can subscribe to these super offers? so i will get them in my mail box?[/quote]

If you get our Weekly Dose newsletter – and all members should if they have the correct email in their profile here – you’ll see the promos. Just make sure your spam blocker isn’t getting them. Also keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook page.

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:
Is there any where i can subscribe to these super offers? so i will get them in my mail box?[/quote]

If you get our Weekly Dose newsletter – and all members should if they have the correct email in their profile here – you’ll see the promos. Just make sure your spam blocker isn’t getting them. Also keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook page. [/quote]
Hmm i have the correct email but dont get no mail.

Make sure the newsletters aren’t being sent to your spam folder.

Make sure the newsletters aren’t being sent to your spam folder. [/quote]
It isnt. Im receiving letters about forum thread updates in my regular mail box.

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

It isnt. Im receiving letters about forum thread updates in my regular mail box.[/quote]

We’ll check into it. Any chance you opted out of the newsletters in the past?

[quote]bmw-freak wrote:

It isnt. Im receiving letters about forum thread updates in my regular mail box.[/quote]

We’ll check into it. Any chance you opted out of the newsletters in the past? [/quote]
Dont think i have no.