Biotest

2 Weeks In, Enough Plazma?

I’m 2 weeks into it and the Plazma looks like it only has a few servings left. It states 20 servings on the label where I have to take 2 servings of, each time I work out. Now that’s is equals to 10 work outs before my Plazma finishes, calculating that each week has 4 work outs inclusive of VBurn challenge, that is 16 work out in total! Which means I’ll be missing Plazma on my last 6 work outs. Is there a calculation error on the package or have I been doing it wrong for the last 2 weeks?

Unless I’m missing something here, I think you answered your own question.

Plazma - 20 servings (you take 2 scoops, so now 10 servings, or 10 workout sessions)

16 workouts - 10 workouts = 6 workouts left

So, no, there is no error on the package, and your math is correct. If you’re doing the V-Diet, I think 2 scoops of Plazma is too much, 80g carbs for the V-Diet training seems high to me, especially given the methodology of the training. One scoop of Plazma would probably be fine for V-Diet, save 2 scoops when you resume your standard training protocol.

Ah thanks! I was following ebook which states 2 scoops per work out. I guess I’ll stick with 1 scoop from here on. Thanks a lot for your advice!

Glad to help!

I haven’t read up on the new V-Diet guidelines until I just read your post and didn’t know the protocol is for 2 scoops of Plazma, so if it’s possible for you to do that, give it a go. Or, find a middle ground at 1.5 if you can.

One thought, while you should always consider the program as written, if I was currently doing the program, on the V-Challenge day I would probably have a double serving of MAG-10 instead of 2 scoops of Plazma. MAG-10 really shines for those types of workouts. If you don’t have it, maybe consider trying 1 scoop of Plazma on a V-Challenge day instead of 2, if that would suit your needs better.

Ah sure, yes I do not have the MAG-10 but I sure will reduce the amount of Plazma I take then!

Thanks a lot for the help, it was really useful.