Biotest

2 Rounds of V-Diet - Results

Started the year at 6’2, 260 lbs plus. By far, the fattest and most out of shape I have ever been. I am normally in the 190-200 range, even when not working out and in shape.

I started eating better and began some very limited body weight exercises early this year (I was fat and out of shape, could not do much. Had to start some where)
V-Diet 1, beginner level began on 1/28/15
4 weeks later = 246 lbs down to 223 lbs
4 weeks into V-Diet 2 = 223 lbs down to 210 and still dropping 2-3 lbs per week
Jeans size has gone from 38x34 to 32x34
Arms have stayed roughly the same size the last 30 days
Legs and hips/ass have gotten slightly bigger, which is good

Strength has increased in all lifts. Hit a 355 lbs Deadlift last week. It has been a few years since I have been able to pull that weight.
I can do dips, 20 plus pushups, pullups… It is nice. I have unlimited amounts of energy and feel pretty fucking awesome everyday.

I am finishing up week 4 of the intermediate workout plans, will increase calories a little while doing the 2 weeks transition, adding in some HIIT (mostly running hills) then up my calories and cardio for 2 more weeks to get ready for the Bad-Ass Dash here in Chicago on May 2nd.

Last week I decided to incorporate some Waterbury HFT pushups into my life. Adding a rep per day, everyday. Will see how that goes over the next 3 months in addition to weight training.

Then it is Indigo-3G/Plazma/MAG-10 and some serious summer training for strength and lean mass gain.

I did not take any pictures or measurements from the beginning of the year, at my heaviest. I wish I would have. I was not thinking about that, I was just thinking about not being fat. Pictures are not the greatest quality but I took them for my own records, was not sure if I would be posting them.

Thought I uploaded pictures, in progress…

pic

pics

pics

Awesome. Congrats on your progress!

HOw much has it cost you per week or per month

If I look at my purchases from Biotest, it was about $750. I used Plazma, HOT-ROX, Superfood, Flameout, Circumin and the MD. I did take 1 serving of MAG-10 after the vdiet workouts. 1 bag lasted the 2 months. I ordered some other items for after the diet but subtracted their cost. I was occasionally substituting 1 shake for some HB eggs and serving of oatmeal.

So usually 3 shakes a day, sometimes 4. I ordered it over several weeks, free shipping and all. I even bought supplies for 2 friends to help them get started. People notice when you drop 40 lbs in 10 weeks and they want in. I send them all here and rave about Biotest products, as I have been doing since the old vdiet.

It may sound like a decent chunk of change but your food costs will be very low. Mine was about 25-30 dollars per week while doing the diet. Just chicken, brown rice, sweet potatoes, quinoa and green veggies. Some pork, turkey and sirloin here and there.