Biotest

2 Questions Chris

Hey Chris! I have been extremely diligent on not cheating so far on the V-Diet (Except for those two breath mints…), and have kept my HSM’s in check and good. However, due to my schedule, they have not been on the same days … Example, on week 1 I had my HSM on a friday evening because I was teaching and working at a Ballroom Competition all weekend. I had my HSM for week 2 last night because I had to teach late tonight, and will be stuck in a theatre stage managing a show Fri/Sat/Sun … Is that ok to have HSM not on the same days each week…?

Also … A musician friend of mine, who I train with in Martial Arts, is looking to get healthier with his diet. He asked me, because of the (I’ll insert Phenomenal here!!!) results I’m getting, if Velocity Diet ight be ok for him. He’s concerned about what will happen to the size of his “Stomach Cavity” for breath and breathing and playing … Did that make sense …? I’ll try to word/phrase it differently if it didn’t …

Thanks again, and hope you’re week is going well!

Ben

1. It’s okay, just not within 2-3 days of one another or too far apart either. Keep them about the same each week. Not too close, not too spread.

2. Sorry, I have no idea what that means. He’ll lose fat and maintain or build some muscle. That’s all I can offer!

Hhahahahha, yeah I didnt really know how to phrase that last part … As a Trumpet player, he is worried about how his breathing ability and breath control will be affected with only having shakes, and limited food on the “V-Diet LIte” … Does that one make more sense …?

[quote]fitnessben7500 wrote:
Hhahahahha, yeah I didnt really know how to phrase that last part … As a Trumpet player, he is worried about how his breathing ability and breath control will be affected with only having shakes, and limited food on the “V-Diet LIte” … Does that one make more sense …?[/quote]

As long as he keeps playing he’ll be fine. If anything he’ll have improved air flow through fat loss.

I would expect his lungs to fill easier and hold air longer. So tell him that if anything he’ll notice and increase in his “air”

I don’t think the diet will have any effect on his trumpet playing, and as corst said, fat loss should improve his performance.