Biotest

2 Hrs of NEPA Walking on V-Diet?

Chris,

Would it be wrong to do 2 hours of walking or more on the diet?

Should be fine mate, as long as your tummy is rumbling for food, but if you time your shakes properly you should be fine as u got the right energy,

Thats what i think,

I live about 3 miles from the gym and i figured walking back and fourth would give me a lot of nepa…

It’s not like a major city where walking is normal but teh burbs where it’s just looked differently upon.LOL

You really can’t over-do NEPA. It’s just non-cardio movement (usually walking) so it can’t cause overtraining.

Do as much as you like.

Thanks Chris.

Since I have a vitamix blender, I was going to grind my own nuts for the V-Diet.

So far I have walnuts, almonds, and normal peanuts.

Any recommendations?

As far as taste what did you think of the bananna an strawberry for Metabolic Drive?

[quote]BMW63 wrote:
Thanks Chris.

Since I have a vitamix blender, I was going to grind my own nuts for the V-Diet.

So far I have walnuts, almonds, and normal peanuts.

Any recommendations?

As far as taste what did you think of the bandanna an strawberry for Metabolic Drive?[/quote]

1. Sure, you can make your own nut butter. I think walnut or almond butter is better than peanut, but it’s up to you. I pan on trying a blend of different nuts soon. Just be sure to measure it correctly and try to get the same amount of cals as you would with a serving of store-bought natural PB.

2. My staples are choc and vanilla, but I like the occasional banana or strawberry (or scoop each blended together. That’s great!) I recommend V-Dieters stick mostly to the standards: vanilla and choc. Those flavors in general (with any product) are simply pleasing to more palettes. But the others make for a nice change of pace.

Thanks. I’m about to place my order for 7 chocolate 3 vanilla and 2 strawberry.

Ordered the fiber choice too.

Im scared to a point. Haven been to the gym in 2 years (I posted that in my very first post).

And honestly I’m disgusted.

Life has been shitty for the last 2 years.

Hopefully this is the first step in the right direction.

[quote]BMW63 wrote:
Thanks. I’m about to place my order for 7 chocolate 3 vanilla and 2 strawberry.

Ordered the fiber choice too.

Im scared to a point. Haven been to the gym in 2 years (I posted that in my very first post).

And honestly I’m disgusted.

Life has been shitty for the last 2 years.

Hopefully this is the first step in the right direction.[/quote]

Keep us posted and be sure to shoot me any additional Q’s you may have. Remember, this is a sudden shock to the system; it’s meant to be. It’s “rehab.” But that means the results are going to come quickly, which is really motivating compared to the slow, half-assed approach. Stay motivated, stay pissed off a little, and show us how it’s done.

Also, be sure to get your tape measurements and all that good stuff done soon if you haven’t already.

I just ordered…

My credit card had a workout today ordering from multiple sites.LOL

Yes, I’ll keep you posted.

[quote]BMW63 wrote:
I just ordered…

My credit card had a workout today ordering from multiple sites.LOL

Yes, I’ll keep you posted.

[/quote]

Why multiple sites? This site has everything but flax and the extra fiber. Or is that what you mean?

The fiber, shakers cups, and a few Klean stainless steel bottles.

The only thing I did not get are the hotrocks. Stimulants besides caffeine I want to stay away from, unless you recommend the hot rocks.

[quote]BMW63 wrote:
The fiber, shakers cups, and a few Klean stainless steel bottles.

The only thing I did not get are the hotrocks. Stimulants besides caffeine I want to stay away from, unless you recommend the hot rocks.

[/quote]

I highly recommend HOT-ROX. The only stimulant in it is caffeine, and it’s not much. It’s not a stimulant product, it’s a fat burner.

HOT-ROX not only speeds up fat loss, it help prevent muscle loss from extreme dieting. Highly, highly recommended.

Here’s some info: http://www.tmuscle.com/readArticle.do?id=1066793

On the V-Diet sheet I downloaded from the site it does not say when to take HOT-ROX just so you know.

Although I did find 2 versions of HOT-ROX but I believe the one here is the new version With Yohimbine, Carbolin 19, and Raspberry.

So I’m going to order it in a few minutes and will ship tomorrow.

Thanks again Chris.

PS the only regret is I ordered TOO much chocolate Metabolic Drive and only 2 strawberry and 2 vanilla

[quote]BMW63 wrote:
On the V-diet sheet I downloaded from the site it does not say when to take HOT-ROX just so you know.

Although I did find 2 versions of HOT-ROX but I believe the one here is the new version With Yohimbine, Carbolin 19, and Raspberry.

So I’m going to order it in a few minutes and will ship tomorrow.

Thanks again Chris.[/quote]

Yes, the plan only list the food-type items. But just go by the label on HOT-ROX. You can read that here at the Biotest store.

Ok.

Chris,

Got a nice big package from Biotest today… Heavy.

The Metabolic Drive chocolate ALONE with cold water (with the Superfood, flax and Lucine tasted different) was pretty good considering I have not had a protein shake in 2 years.

(Vanilla and strawberry will be next. NO I did not start the V-Diet yet.)

Update: I just mixed vanilla and strawberry, tasted good.

The Fiber Choice tabs are tasty too.

Surge Recovery was really good too.

One thing I did notice was a tingling in my head. No idea why but could be the rush of aminos that I have not felt in a long time.

Still waiting the rest of my shipment tomorrow.

Never heard of a “head-tingling” feeling.

Glad you like the supps though! Feel free to mix 'n match the flavors: choc with banana is quite good.

@BMW63: I have had the tingly head feeling when I reduce my carbs suddenly after being on a high carb diet for a while. After visiting my wife’s family in Italy, where I ate MAHSUV amounts of bread and pasta, I immediately began a very low-carb, high protein diet, and after the first meal with ZERO carbs, my scalp was prickly. It, and an accompanying mild wooziness, went away by the end of the day.

Look forward to the mix and match.

I also get a tingling from caffeine too so it could just be stimulants.

For the Surge Recovery I can’t really put a flavor to it but I’ve never had a recovery drink before.

I don’t know if you follow the stock market but Goldman Sachs has been charged with fraud by the SEC (to me it’s fascinating).

You should set up a v diet dormitory bootcamp.LOL

[quote]BMW63 wrote:

For the Surge Recovery I can’t really put a flavor to it but I’ve never had a recovery drink before.

L[/quote]

Biotest doesn’t call the original flavor anything but “Original” but the best description I’ve heard is “liquid angel food cake.” Pretty close!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.